Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 8 more to write. Each one is about 5 pages. Luckily my newest hire was from another group, so his ex-manager will write the review, but I agreed to deliver it.

Reboot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm that support guy lol.

Computer just blue screened and crashed at work. But I can't leave work yet!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Reboot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm that support guy lol.

Yeah tried all of that. No dice. So I'm working through the co iPhone app. Fun (sarcasm)

Yeah. It's funny because I know when I ask people if they have rebooted, that it's usually the first thing they tried. I get the, "I already rebooted" a lot now.

Yeah tried all of that. No dice. So I'm working through the co iPhone app. Fun (sarcasm)

And yet, most of the time after they say they've reboot, they haven't.

Never trust someone that says they already rebooted it unless it's a server. If it's a server, chances are they did reboot and kill all the services and linkin's heh.

I had to let go of a really nice employee today and that just sucks. I gave him one weeks severance even though I didn't have to just because it made me feel better, worst part of my job by far.

So you're hiring then? hehehe

So you're hiring then? hehehe

Sort of yes, but I don't want to hire anybody for a while. I'm going to keep my current crews intact and see how it goes and if I feel I'm a body short I'll find someone.

Well... My mom got in a small accident the other week and I took the car in and got a courtesy car under my name so my mom went out and accidently hit an already dead deer on the road. It knocked the muffler loose and the muffler is really shaky now, and now the little Corolla sounds like its a ricer from 2Fast 2Furious... looks like she is paying a $500 deductable a guess unless it's cheaper to fix the muffler.

Not sure how all that stuff works.

Well... My mom got in a small accident the other week and I took the car in and got a courtesy car under my name so my mom went out and accidently hit an already dead deer on the road. It knocked the muffler loose and the muffler is really shaky now, and now the little Corolla sounds like its a ricer from 2Fast 2Furious... looks like she is paying a $500 deductable a guess unless it's cheaper to fix the muffler.

Not sure how all that stuff works.

sorry that happened dent and glad your moms okay... but dude i had to lol at that post hahaha

I'm going to rant about Western North Carolina for a minute. Don't get me wrong, I love this neck of the woods. It's a beautiful area, full of wonderful people, like myself, and everywhere you look, there's an outstanding view of some of the oldest mountains in North America. That being said, I hate being the last in line to get mail dammitt!!! What's up with that? I mean, we have restaurants, fast food chains, heck, even a couple of Wal-Marts. It's not like we live on single lane dirt roads.

I'm going to rant about Western North Carolina for a minute. Don't get me wrong, I love this neck of the woods. It's a beautiful area, full of wonderful people, like myself, and everywhere you look, there's an outstanding view of some of the oldest mountains in North America. That being said, I hate being the last in line to get mail dammitt!!! What's up with that? I mean, we have restaurants, fast food chains, heck, even a couple of Wal-Marts. It's not like we live on single lane dirt roads.

dude i live in a heavily populated area and i havent gotten my polara testing balls yet from the mailman hahaha... dang postal!

Last in line to get mail???? Come to Canada mountain man, my polara golf balls got shipped out a day or two before yours and I bet I get them a week later than you.

Last in line to get mail???? Come to Canada mountain man, my polara golf balls got shipped out a day or two before yours and I bet I get them a week later than you.

Uh, I'm a US citizen dude. You should get yours much later.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Uh, I'm a US citizen dude. You should get yours much later.

Thats true, I should have thought of that. Stupid Canadians with their useless cold country and handsome wit.

Thats true, I should have thought of that. Stupid Canadians with their useless cold country and handsome wit.

And expensive beer and hawt women!

I'm THP'ing and I'm suppose to be cleaning the bathroom.....hehe.

I'm THP'ing and I'm suppose to be cleaning the bathroom.....hehe.

Thats funny, I'm THPing before having two cups of coffee which is breaking my own rules.

Man I really want to play golf today, but I don't have a sitter, so I can't get out. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay looks like we are getting a little rain today. Then 3 days to dry out before weds. I hope it's not too sloppy to ride a cart. If so I don't care, I will walk if I have to... Time to get my golf season started anyways!! Chance of rain has been lowered to 40% from 50% on weds and a high of 62 instead of 59. Looking better and better by the day. Yippee!! I play a lot once I get started! Being single and alone has some privileges I guess.:curl-lip:

Last edited:
Same hear but we got 6" of snow on the ground. I'll get out one of these days

I'd almost rather have snow on then ground, then golf is not an option. Instead I have a great day for golf but can only watch it.

Thanks russ, honestly I don't mind driving it anymore because it sounds so bad ass.

Rant - I hate Saturdays.

Not sure I ever heard a teenager say that before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back