The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my buddys a pro skater and his new board is coming out
im gonna weasel one off of him before they hit the shops hahaha

Nice. Who is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice I was sponsored when I was a teenager, certainly wasn't getting my own decks with my own graphics though that's for sure. So glad I quit. My buddies that still skate get some of the gnarliest injuries. Congrats to your buddy.

Alright, who went name changing on us? I see Bullfrog41775 in a bunch of posts and I know I have never seen that name before. Someone is playing tricks on us!

Yes THPer's I did change my username. And I am full fledged member now that I have donated. And I plan on donating again. I am learning a lot from this site. I am here to stay, and will contribute the best that I can.

Nice I was sponsored when I was a teenager, certainly wasn't getting my own decks with my own graphics though that's for sure. So glad I quit. My buddies that still skate get some of the gnarliest injuries. Congrats to your buddy.

no kidding... thats awesome
i was sponsored too but for surfing and not skating... but we all hung out in the same circles
i just never competed hahaha
i loved the free gear i just wished i had logos on tees/hoodies/boards like a bunch of guys i know

i was sponsored too but for surfing and not skating... but we all hung out in the same circles
i loved the free gear i just wished i had logos on tees/hoodies/boards like a bunch of guys i know

Keep trucking and maybe you can get a Nike logo on your hat and polo's. Along with some nice clubs :D

Keep trucking and maybe you can get a Nike logo on your hat and polo's. Along with some nice clubs :D

man you know what? they actually have nike surf gear now... where was that when i was sponsored?
i coulda had the hookups! hahaha

Sounds like we grew up the same. That would be so sick to have your own logo or something. Free stuff is the best. Especially skating and surf. Boards are to expensive. I can't believe people pay $60 for a deck and $500-$600 on sticks. Unreal paying that, they break way to much.

Sounds like we grew up the same. That would be so sick to have your own logo or something. Free stuff is the best. Especially skating and surf. Boards are to expensive. I can't believe people pay $60 for a deck and $500-$600 on sticks. Unreal paying that, they break way to much.

i still have hookups so i dont sweat it but man i used to draw logos and designs of my own just in case hahaha... never happened :sad:

Yoccos. Caprese. What's up? You ready for some fun in WPB? Only a couple months to go dudes.

Yoccos. Caprese. What's up? You ready for some fun in WPB? Only a couple months to go dudes.

I'm up for fun in WPB!

See you didn't have to ask me because you know I'm ready for some fun in WPB

Maybe we should call ahead so they can scrub down the elevators?

I wonder if they are going to put plastic down in the elevators when we get there this time. Just to be safe, of course.

Maybe we should call ahead so they can scrub down the elevators?

I hope you mean they scrub them down after, because if they do it before I get there that would be pointless

I wonder if they are going to put plastic down in the elevators when we get there this time. Just to be safe, of course.

do they make rubber sheets for elevators?

Do you like Bacos, CB? If so, we'll share a bottle or two while admiring TC's chest hair at the iBar.

I do enjoy bacos, I'm just worried that Thainer will have taken all TC's chest hair the night before the outing and we will have nothing to admire from afar.

I hope you mean they scrub them down after, because if they do it before I get there that would be pointless

Before as well. I'd hate it if you catch an STD or something if you decide to make out with the buttons or something.

I do enjoy bacos, I'm just worried that Thainer will have taken all TC's chest hair the night before the outing and we will have nothing to admire from afar.

hahahahahahaha!

For the record, I'm twice as much fun in person. Or annoying. Depends on your outlook. I'm soooooo excited to hang out with my THP homies again. You are going to be a kid in a freaking candy store, cb. It's impossible to explain until you experience it.

hahahahahahaha!

For the record, I'm twice as much fun in person. Or annoying. Depends on your outlook. I'm soooooo excited to hang out with my THP homies again. You are going to be a kid in a freaking candy store, cb. It's impossible to explain until you experience it.

I'm pumped! I think the thing I am most excited isn't the golf or the demo day, but just meeting all the great people here on THP.

I'm pumped! I think the thing I am most excited isn't the golf or the demo day, but just meeting all the great people here on THP.

In the end, that's what you'll remember the most. Not to say you won't remember the golf, but I remember more about the laughs I had on the courses than I do about the courses themselves.

Ok, the outing talk belongs in the outing thread, so we better move on. I'm about done for the night.

You know it bruh!!!!!!! Im looking forward to not only the golf but hangin out with everyone is tops. I feel like its when I see my old college buddies. Lol and thats a great thing!!!

Bear Grylls is a real man. Watching the man vs. wild and it's crazy how many things he knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back