What is your favourite club in the bag?

My R9 4wood. Love that club. So easy to hit. Goes forever. I love the sound and the feel at impact is special.

Right now it has gotta be my Mashie!!! I am very confident with this club and this confidence is carrying through the rest of my bag.

Right now it has gotta be my Mashie!!! I am very confident with this club and this confidence is carrying through the rest of my bag.

Confident or cocky? You keep sending me all those nasty PMs about how your team is gonna kick ours! :D

Hi
I am smitten with my R9 3W. Any lack of confidence is dashed after hitting it. Close 2nd is my itsy, $$$$$

Adams Idea Pro 2 hybrid. I smoke that thing every time I use it.

I would have to say my PW is my favorite/most affective club in the bag. When I get that club in my hand more times than not I will get within 10 ft and I love to chip around the green with it.

If my putter is anything but my favorite club in the bag, it is removed from the bag and a different putter is rotated in. Therefore, it's my Rossie Dual Force II.
yhst-12224386464710_2124_220100530

My Fourteen Tour Issued V4 60 degree. I cannot live without this club. It is also my backup putter. ;)

Depends on the day. Some days, when my swing shallows out, I love my Taylormade R9 3 wood, often I can make by Titleist AP2 6 iron do anything and other days I can hit everything from low spinners to high soft flops with my Titleist Lob Wedge. I have even putted well for a few rounds in a row. But never, never, never have I been able to do all of these things at the same time.

My 9 iron is my favorite right now but a mashie that is going in the bag this weekend and a TM R11 3 wood that is in the mail both have a great chance or replacing it.

right now its my cg15 52* but the 23*mashie i just picked up on wednesday is making a strong push. First shot i took with it was on a 210 yard par 3 and landed it about 5 feet from the pin. As long as it doesnt turn into a hook machine it is growing on me.

Back