WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

I have just finished my fantasy lineup for this week and I am pretty sure we'll have about 10 people with the same exact guys. I hate when that happens....I better go back to the drawing board.

Even though I didn't pick Tiger this week. I would like to see him blow Rory out.

You and me both buddy. The guy seems to run his mouth an awful lot about a guy who is going to go down as one of the greatest legends of the game yet with all his talent he's touting he continuously fails to get it done.

Even though I didn't pick Tiger this week. I would like to see him blow Rory out.
I'm not going to lie. I picked him. First time all year. He may not win, but I just think he'll be closer to the top than he will be the bottom....there is no cut so that's not a worry.

I have just finished my fantasy lineup for this week and I am pretty sure we'll have about 10 people with the same exact guys. I hate when that happens....I better go back to the drawing board.

I think no matter who you pick they will probably be at least 10 others with at least 7 or 8 of the same guys. That's the problem with the smaller field events, especially one like this with the top 50 going at it.

I'm not going to lie. I picked him. First time all year. He may not win, but I just think he'll be closer to the top than he will be the bottom....there is no cut so that's not a worry.

He does have a pretty stellar record on this course though so it may not be such a terrible pick.

He does have a pretty stellar record on this course though so it may not be such a terrible pick.
He has a stellar record at Torrey Pines and at that course in Dubai too but he sucked at both of those this year. I'm sure I'll be pissed at myself for taking him but hell with it, I did it.

I'm using a new browser and it's asking for the league name and I forgot. Would someone please enlighten me? Thanks!

He has a stellar record at Torrey Pines and at that course in Dubai too but he sucked at both of those this year. I'm sure I'll be pissed at myself for taking him but hell with it, I did it.

Well I picked him too so I guess we can hate ourselves together lol.

TW for the win!

He is on my team.

TW for the win!

He is on my team.

I don't know about FTW, but I too have him. He should be good for a top 10 finish. Probably just jinxed him though....

Team Edits for me:

Miguel A. Jimenez
Bubba Watson
Martin Kaymer
Hunter Mahan
Martin Laird
Bill Haas
Nick Watney
Matt Kuchar
Charl Schwartzel
Graeme McDowell

the charlie sheen winning team:
GMac
Stricker
Y.E. Yang
The Machine
DJ
Ryan Moore
Moobs
Francesco Molinari
Kuchar

Oh neat. Ya learn something new everyday. All I could think of was the Mechanic, but the Machine sounded familiar. Thought I'd ask.
That's depressing pale rider.

Martin Kaymer is the machine.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That's depressing pale rider.

Martin Kaymer is the machine.

Cut Pale Rider some slack bro, he just got a MacBook Pro and is still learning to use it. He might be slow for a little bit.

Cut Pale Rider some slack bro, he just got a MacBook Pro and is still learning to use it. He might be slow for a little bit.

In the name of the hot list! First, pale hundy is the epitome of an internet golfer and now he's a mac user? What's next?

In the name of the hot list! First, pale hundy is the epitome of an internet golfer and now he's a mac user? What's next?

True story! Whats next you ask? I'll tell you whats next, TIGERS BACK! HE WINS THIS WEEKEND! Thats what. Hope you picked him.

Im selling all of my golf clubs, thats always fun :blob:

Back