TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

Tell him to relax, you're a professional.

I think they're wondering what all the iPhone typing is about. Clearly I'm serious. I was going to bring the R11 with me but didn't.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Well my time with the R11 has come. R11 TP with Fubuki Alpha 60 has arrived. Let the testing begin and hopefully this ends up being my driver this year.

Nice pick up OEM! I love the Fubuki in my SuperTri. I will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I think they're wondering what all the iPhone typing is about. Clearly I'm serious. I was going to bring the R11 with me but didn't.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Serious golfers match their cars to their clubs

Nice pics OEM! Looking forward to your thoughts!

Wow OEM that R11 looks sick! Fubuki! I cant wait til my driver arrives.

Wow OEM that R11 looks sick! Fubuki! I cant wait til my driver arrives.

One-T, You and OEM are making me jealous with your R11/Fubuki combos!!!

When I came back from NYC I saw that my R11 was delivered. I got it with a Diamana Kaili 60 X. This will be quite a different shaft from my Miyazaki, but since my Miyazaki will also work in the head, I thought I would give the Kaili a run. I will post pictures tonight and also give my thoughts once I spend more time with it.

First impression: It looks pretty awesome! Love the contrast of the club!

hahaha, sorry bro!! Its gonna get worse once I get it and throw some reviews up! hehe

When I came back from NYC I saw that my R11 was delivered. I got it with a Diamana Kaili 60 X. This will be quite a different shaft from my Miyazaki, but since my Miyazaki will also work in the head, I thought I would give the Kaili a run. I will post pictures tonight and also give my thoughts once I spend more time with it.

First impression: It looks pretty awesome! Love the contrast of the club!

man, I cant wait to see how they did the design on that shaft, or did they just put the name and no extras?

Don't get too jealous, I've got the Alpha 70 coming in mine! :D

You guys are killing me!!!

I decided to work from home for the rest of the day (well, my kid's sick) but it works out b/c I'm hoping that the FedEx man shows up today.

We're all sheep!

I decided to work from home for the rest of the day (well, my kid's sick) but it works out b/c I'm hoping that the FedEx man shows up today.

We're all sheep!

I still can't believe you got an R11, you're a Callaway staffer man.

We're all sheep!

Cross product testing I'm sure!!

Cross product testing I'm sure!!

There's only one way to know my enemy, and that's to know their weapons.

I love my R9, always have, the Supertri and I aren't a good combination, so the R11 is just the natural progression for me.

There's only one way to know my enemy, and that's to know their weapons.

I love my R9, always have, the Supertri and I aren't a good combination, so the R11 is just the natural progression for me.

I hear you man, I wanted to love the SuperTri and even bought it but it just wasnt' for me, way to much spin even with a prolaunch axis red in it. The R11 is tempting though.

So.. so far been hitting my R11 pretty good, but still not totally sold on the stock blur stiff shaft. Feel like i get more occasional whippy shots left than the R9 Super tri stock shaft. When I get a chance later this week, going to try the Supertri shaft in the R11 and see how it feels. Really love the supertri shaft, which makes me wonder if it in the R11 head will be a great combo. Anyone tried the supertri stock shaft in a R11 head???

I hear you man, I wanted to love the SuperTri and even bought it but it just wasnt' for me, way to much spin even with a prolaunch axis red in it. The R11 is tempting though.

I know for a fact that the R11 is a lower spin driver so that in itself excites me. I thought the stock blur shaft was decent, but not great. It felt way to whippy to me. I hit some good drives with it though, but have a feeling that with the right shaft, this driver will be fantastic. I went with the Fubuki Alpha 70 in mine for a couple of reasons. First, it's a similar weight to my Miyazaki Black and secondly, b/c I went with a 9* head so I wanted something that offered more of a mid/high launch as opposed to a low launching shaft like the kusala black.

I can't wait to get it and get it on the range.

FLTC on FedEx watch! Hope the R11 arrives today bro. And check for Di11's if talk to the driver.

I know for a fact that the R11 is a lower spin driver so that in itself excites me. I thought the stock blur shaft was decent, but not great. It felt way to whippy to me. I hit some good drives with it though, but have a feeling that with the right shaft, this driver will be fantastic. I went with the Fubuki Alpha 70 in mine for a couple of reasons. First, it's a similar weight to my Miyazaki Black and secondly, b/c I went with a 9* head so I wanted something that offered more of a mid/high launch as opposed to a low launching shaft like the kusala black.

I can't wait to get it and get it on the range.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the combination. The Diablo edge tour is a good driver for me right now and I am getting the right about of spin but a new driver is my highest priority for this year. I know it will be either the R11 or the Razr Hawk tour, but its the shaft that I really need to be fit for. Launch monitor at the outing is going to be spent just on finding the right shaft for me on one of these drivers, hopefully the R11 cause I really do like the white.

FLTC on FedEx watch! Hope the R11 arrives today bro. And check for Di11's if talk to the driver.

The FedEx guy and I don't speak after I caught him stealing cigarettes dude.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the combination. The Diablo edge tour is a good driver for me right now and I am getting the right about of spin but a new driver is my highest priority for this year. I know it will be either the R11 or the Razr Hawk tour, but its the shaft that I really need to be fit for. Launch monitor at the outing is going to be spent just on finding the right shaft for me on one of these drivers, hopefully the R11 cause I really do like the white.

We'll be sure to find the perfect shaft for you buddy, no doubt about that. You'll love that aspect of demo day. I like having launch monitor #'s but I LOVE being able to see my ball flight. I've not had the Razr Hawk Tour on a monitor but played a round of golf with it in Florida and I know that it suits me to a tee.

We'll be sure to find the perfect shaft for you buddy, no doubt about that. You'll love that aspect of demo day. I like having launch monitor #'s but I LOVE being able to see my ball flight. I've not had the Razr Hawk Tour on a monitor but played a round of golf with it in Florida and I know that it suits me to a tee.

Thanks Buddy, really looking forward to a launch monitor outside. I've never been able to do that before, with the expert help of the lefty FLTC I know the right shaft will be found.

Thanks Buddy, really looking forward to a launch monitor outside. I've never been able to do that before, with the expert help of the lefty FLTC I know the right shaft will be found.

No doubt buddy. I'll get you all kinds of sorted out. And of course, you can take some swings with my R11 :highfive:

So he was stealing FLTC's smokes? I bet youve injured someone for less then that. Exciting times in the R11 thread.

Back