The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my latest vid/bid for The Morgan Cup.
This song popped into my head a few days ago and stuck hard, so I had to do something with it.

I love it! Excellent work Drumdog, you've definitely got the creativity going right along with the captains!

This is a great opportunity. Unfortunately I don't qualify due to the 500 post minimum. I'm a reader, not a poster. I guess I need to change this to be eligible for future opportunities.

Good luck to everyone who qualifies!

Nice video big bro!!! That left biggsy wanting to do a video like yours that involved a bunch of highlights from HGTV

I love it! Excellent work Drumdog, you've definitely got the creativity going right along with the captains!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Sometimes a song gets stuck in my head and the musician side of me takes over and I gotta get it out! :guitar:

Ummmm, TC what do you think of this? In that cult that you call the Leftorium, do we have someone else that will ask "Is this available in LH?" now?

Somehow I've got to get to a computer to see this!! Off to the crappy PC I go!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Sometimes a song gets stuck in my head and the musician side of me takes over and I gotta get it out! :guitar:

Drum, you are the Dawg man! Great work and looking forward to seeing you in May :guitar:

Dont let that gym work you have been doing go to your head Gray. You don't want any of this Rhino. :zsimpsons:

hehe no problem. I will take care of ole White Rhino at the May outing :beat-up:.

Ya posting a video to YouTube usually gets the revenge factor on more of an even scale!! Hehe

Good luck Ole Gray!!

Drum, you are the Dawg man! Great work and looking forward to seeing you in May :guitar:

Thanks for the compliments OG.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the May outing this year. (maybe next year)

Anyone else have real problems focusing on their day job with the sign up for this amazing event just around the corner? I know I am!

Anyone else have real problems focusing on their day job with the sign up for this amazing event just around the corner? I know I am!

I thought THP was my day job!

When you don't qualify, there are no problems! haha

I thought THP was my day job!
Mine too. I usually don't start my job job until later.

Speechless. I would kill for those numbers. I knew something like that was coming into this thread. I am most impressed by your launch angles.

Biggsy what is the story behind this one? :D

2nsqur8.jpg

Thanks Dent. I mainly wanted to get some updated numbers to compare to the R11. I am really happy with my setup and I've been playing with getting the ball in the air a little more.

I couldn't keep the info to myself though. :D

Biggsy what is the story behind this one? :D

What do you mean, that dummy mark?

Lets see some video biggsy!
Thanks Dent. I mainly wanted to get some updated numbers to compare to the R11. I am really happy with my setup and I've been playing with getting the ball in the air a little more.

What do you mean, that dummy mark?

Yeah the dummy mark....

Yeah the dummy mark....
That is courtesy of a buddy of mine. That's why I cringe whenever someone picks up a club of mine to hit.

Lets see some video biggsy!

I filed several videos to THP today but I think they held off posting them because of how busy they were today...did you see what was going on, craziness in this place.

I took several videos today that I have not sent in and will do more filming tomorrow with plenty of swings and plenty of shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back