Ben Crane Video on Slow Play

Sort of funny, sort of stupid. Self admission is the first step towards a cure. Maybe he has been hangin with Charlie Sheen.

:D

I used tapatalk to get this video lol. I was cracking up during a meeting. The helmet and rollerblades were priceless. This guy definitely won me over, which we all know that's what he was shooting for.

That's some funny stuff right there. Ben Crane reminds me of me, haha. Talks slow, walks slow and has a good time doin it! But, in the world of golf there is an etiquette limit, he does need to speed it up.

He reminds me of Daniel Tosh.

thats the first thing I thought too! cracks me up...good for Ben being able to laugh at himself.

Although i'm sure the guys playing behind him arent laughing when their rounds take over 5 hours...

That video was freaking funny! Makes me like Ben Crane a lot more, plus he could wear that outfit with his skin tone and walk down any Canadian street and fit right in, now where did I put my helmet and goggles I have to go to work.....

Really funny video. Always nice to see some personality from a pro.

What a funny video! I too am liking him more and more. Gotta love someone who can laugh at themselves. I think I need to start playing some "fast" golf!

Ben Crane is straight up hilarious. Love his facial expressions.

Great Vid!
Oregon boy..

Is it just me or does his speech sound slurred like hes drunk? ( Near the end when he says "your attitude")

I saw this last night and loved it. I like the little things he says in the videos

That's some funny stuff right there. Ben Crane reminds me of me, haha. Talks slow, walks slow and has a good time doin it! But, in the world of golf there is an etiquette limit, he does need to speed it up.

Since he shaves his head like I do I may have to rock the helmet when we get together to play in May

While I thought the video was all fun & games and I laughed, I see him doing this more as a personal marketing thing. The fact is he is a super slow player and other players always seem to mention his name anytime there is a slow play discussion, so now he makes this little video to humor everyone.
So we now think wow, he is human and can make fun of himself and we now talk about the fact he humor'd us all and see him in a different light when in fact he still plays at a snails pace while contributing to the cancer of golf (slow play).
He is now to slow play what Cameron is to putters. Great marketing. It is ok to be super slow and back up the course as long as you make fun of yourself for doing so. Now that makes me laugh.

This is one of the best videos I have seen. Best lines:

* I do somethings quickly. Like, when someone says something about me, I quickly feel bad about myself.

* I'm working on it, but it is just gonna take a little more time.

I blasted out laughing at my desk when I saw his reaction after hitting the camera, while flying down the cartpath on rollerblades! (pretty impressive as well!!)

Ha, that was great for a nice laugh, good post!

Loved the golf polo or polo golf......I don't find Crane to be that bad, at least compared to JB Holmes, Kevin Na and Jim Furyk. These 3 are in my Slow Play Hall of Shame. I guess I'm seeing Crane in a different perspective since his videos appeared.

Loved the golf polo or polo golf......I don't find Crane to be that bad, at least compared to JB Holmes, Kevin Na and Jim Furyk. These 3 are in my Slow Play Hall of Shame. I guess I'm seeing Crane in a different perspective since his videos appeared.

Nice! So the video served its purpose, but I still see Crane as the leader of the pack (funny video or not). I never agreed with what Rory Sappertini did a couple of years ago by walking off and leaving him, but at least he had the sack to make to make a point.

Ben Crane just makes himself more likable by showing some personality...to me. He gets deeper and crazier with this one and pink socks are a win for me.

I am so going out and getting me some pink socks. Might start playing with a helmet too.

Funny stuff.

While I thought the video was all fun & games and I laughed, I see him doing this more as a personal marketing thing. The fact is he is a super slow player and other players always seem to mention his name anytime there is a slow play discussion, so now he makes this little video to humor everyone.
So we now think wow, he is human and can make fun of himself and we now talk about the fact he humor'd us all and see him in a different light when in fact he still plays at a snails pace while contributing to the cancer of golf (slow play).
He is now to slow play what Cameron is to putters. Great marketing. It is ok to be super slow and back up the course as long as you make fun of yourself for doing so. Now that makes me laugh.

Nice! So the video served its purpose, but I still see Crane as the leader of the pack (funny video or not). I never agreed with what Rory Sappertini did a couple of years ago by walking off and leaving him, but at least he had the sack to make to make a point.

You are looking way to far into this video. Just laugh and have a good time with it instead of trying to analyze it.

I thought it was funny, I saw it the other day and cracked up. His "work out" video is funny to.

Funny videos, but is he gonna pick up the pace or is it gonna be time to take some strokes? I feel like he is thumbing his nose at the people who have called him on this.

You are looking way to far into this video. Just laugh and have a good time with it instead of trying to analyze it.

I thought it was funny, I saw it the other day and cracked up. His "work out" video is funny to.

Wasnt it only released yesterday?

From the iPhone.

I did laugh. I thought it was funny. I also think that slow play is not so funny. JMO

Lmao It's because of these videos that I love Ben.

"How did this happen to me?"

I think his best is still the workout one:

"When in doubt, just go straight to the snake shaker."

Back