I had a couple of spots removed from both of my temples a few years ago that were benign. It gets your attention. Since then I wear ball/golf caps in spring and fall but during summer I wear what I refer to as my sombrero. It's a Tilley hat and not only does it keep the sun from eating you, it keeps you a lot cooler since your neck and head are shaded. It's worth its weight in gold when golfing in the rain too. It's also nice since you can roll it up and put in your bag and it pops out fine to wear whenever you want.

Hope it works for you in the wind. I cant wear mine if its blowin hard.

The flag on that hole was on the far right and I put the ball in that trash right of that, lol.

I may need a chin strap and a tight fit on mine. Part of my excuse for the skinny trousers too!

haha, you've got to go for it. That's an acceptable result. Left edge of the green would just be a weak shot!

I just can't pull off the wide brim hat. Looked good on John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and the Shark but no so good on me or Hal!

john+wayne4.jpg

eastwood.jpg

I had a couple of spots removed from both of my temples a few years ago that were benign. It gets your attention. Since then I wear ball/golf caps in spring and fall but during summer I wear what I refer to as my sombrero. It's a Tilley hat and not only does it keep the sun from eating you, it keeps you a lot cooler since your neck and head are shaded. It's worth its weight in gold when golfing in the rain too. It's also nice since you can roll it up and put in your bag and it pops out fine to wear whenever you want.

Yeah, I hadd some spots removed from the top of my ears last year and a large one from my back about two weeks ago. So far everythings returned safe, but I'll be morecareful now.

I may need a chin strap and a tight fit on mine. Part of my excuse for the skinny trousers too!

haha, you've got to go for it. That's an acceptable result. Left edge of the green would just be a weak shot!

I normally would go for it, but playing an incredible course with a bunch of buddies, you just have to. Our caddie talked me into buying that hat, looked good on him.

Here you go Paulo, this is the hat I posted earlier. I don't think you have the problem with heat over there that we had, but this was a day that ran well over 100 degrees and no wind at all. These hat's are made to dunk in the water, I just ran mine under the cold water jug. Keeps you cool and you skin safe.

2010-06-26201232211.jpg

Now my swings a different matter, lol.

Due -- I got to have me one of them hats bro! Send me a pm ...

You are right paulo! I would tie a rope over the hat and around my chin if that sucker would keep the harmful rays off my face :cowboy:

Maybe I'll go this route...

judge-smails-hat.gif

Maybe I'll go this route...

judge-smails-hat.gif

That's a good start HG :thumb:.. You might want to check out a UGA bucket hat as they are light and cool. Made out of parachute material and UV protected :D

That's a good start HG :thumb:.. You might want to check out a UGA bucket hat as they are light and cool. Made out of parachute material and UV protected :D

I do like the style. Worked for Gilligan. I think I could go there.

bucket+hat.jpg

Back