Hello from Philadlephia are here

spglavin

Reaction score
So I have looked at all of these forum sites and never signed up for one.....until now. I'm am a very avid golfer and have been that way for years now. I guess you can say I'm a spoiled golfer from where I work and where I have worked. I am currently a caddy at Pine Valley in NJ and also worked at Merion Golf Club too as a caddy. Merion was horrible to work at and never let us play the East course. While Pine Valley on the other hand treats us great. Well I am new to this posting thing and will try to keep up on it and be an active member. Thanks everyone and happy posting.

welcome to THP, glad to have you hear. From what I gather from Trumps fabulous world of golf, you work at the second best course in the area :D

Welcome to THP

yea its funny he is so full of it, when he flys over to his new course he flys really low so you can see the Trump is helicopter, but trump is going to do what he is going to do no matter who he pisses off along the way.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome spglavin, THP is the right place for anyone who loves golf.

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

nice to meet you

Great to meet you, welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP great place to visit.

spglavin, how long had you been caddying before you started at merion?

Welcome to THP.

So I have looked at all of these forum sites and never signed up for one.....until now. I'm am a very avid golfer and have been that way for years now. I guess you can say I'm a spoiled golfer from where I work and where I have worked. I am currently a caddy at Pine Valley in NJ and also worked at Merion Golf Club too as a caddy. Merion was horrible to work at and never let us play the East course. While Pine Valley on the other hand treats us great. Well I am new to this posting thing and will try to keep up on it and be an active member. Thanks everyone and happy posting.

Welcome, great to have more Pennsylvanians on here!

I caddied for 1 year at a course in DE and then went to merion just to see if they needed caddies because it was a lot closer to my house and got in and stayed there for 3 years

Back