The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ida know dude. I've been called the songbird of my generation.

I sound like a comedian, haha. Had Liz video some putting the other day so I could visualize my set up and the few words I spoke sounded like I lived in NC. :banghead:

I agree with Smally, bring on the trash talk!

I had fun warming up left-handed. Hitting the shot was even sweeter. Making TC squirm is priceless.

I had fun warming up left-handed. Hitting the shot was even sweeter. Making TC squirm is priceless.

thats crazy that the pro shop had the same exact setup as your current driver situation

That was a great looking swing biggsy.

I know the Morgan Cup was the reason I joined this site. But after being here a little while now. I have to say, I'm extremely glad I am here!! I have decided that I can get a lot of information here, so the Morgan cup isn't important to me any more. I wish all of you luck, and CONGRATS to the winners, when they are selected. Maybe I will give it a try next year. Once my game is better. And I learn a lot more from this site. Thanks again THP for the opportunity!!! I'm sure whomever you pick will represent THP the best of their ability and are deserving of the honor!!!!!

I know the Morgan Cup was the reason I joined this site. But after being here a little while now. I have to say, I'm extremely glad I am here!! I have decided that I can get a lot of information here, so the Morgan cup isn't important to me any more. I wish all of you luck, and CONGRATS to the winners, when they are selected. Maybe I will give it a try next year. Once my game is better. And I learn a lot more from this site. Thanks again THP for the opportunity!!! I'm sure whomever you pick will represent THP the best of their ability and are deserving of the honor!!!!!

Way to go JT! I think you have grown the last two weeks on this site. That is the best post you have made so far. Welcome to THP!

I meant no disrespect at all biggsy...just playing off of what i've heard. from your videos you have an awesome swing and you hit it a ton. just joining in the banter...but...how is that short game anyway?
It's all good, I was a little harsh in my response. Apologies. I took it the wrong way.

I wouldn't say I have a bad short game, but it is the glaring weakness in my game and I am working really hard at it. I know it comes down to those shots in a tournament and for ultimate scoring. I am very pleased with the progress, but much work yet to do. I'll be ready come May and then again in August, I am putting my all into this.

thats crazy that the pro shop had the same exact setup as your current driver situation
It's a very well stocked pro shop. hehe

Thanks for all of the love everyone! I know TC is going to be bringing more, so I can't wait.

Less than a week now...who are the 14 going to be to join in on this opportunity of a lifetime. I mean seriously...this is really happening???

no doubt! I can not wait!!!

Thanks for all of the love everyone! I know TC is going to be bringing more, so I can't wait.

I was thinking it had to be well stocked. But really, I loved the idea of the video! At least people commented on the idea instead of the flippin grass...oh wait.

Its funny because people dont realize that frist of all, its not easy to come up with something fun and second, its not easy filming yourself because thats not what we do for a living. Instead f saying stuff like, "that was a great idea" or "oh snap, TC/Biggsy is bringing it" ....you get stuff like "he hooked it" or "is that a desert" or "nice shoes". Quite frankly, its kind of annoying. Bye Soapbox

I was thinking it had to be well stocked. But really, I loved the idea of the video! At least people commented on the idea instead of the flippin grass...oh wait.

Its funny because people dont realize that frist of all, its not easy to come up with something fun and second, its not easy filming yourself because thats not what we do for a living. Instead f saying stuff like, "that was a great idea" or "oh snap, TC/Biggsy is bringing it" ....you get stuff like "he hooked it" or "is that a desert" or "nice shoes". Quite frankly, its kind of annoying. Bye Soapbox
LOL, just haters is all. :D

The most difficult part of this is getting great ideas, and then shot in one take because we all work and have lives and can;t spend everyday doing this...although, that would be a fun job :D

it has to be something! I understand making fun of TC's beard or Biggsy's height ...hehe

I love the video's and keep them coming, I tried to make one today at the range but it started pouring rain and would have ruined the camera. There will be something stupid from Canada in the near future.
Great job Biggsy and TC, you guys are doing an incredible job carrying this thread until the other 14 get in and this can really get going.

this is what got me beat up on line... LOL I was like a kid in a candy store with an empty bag to fill when I first joined the site. It seems my posts weren't good enough for some of you and i received annimosity of them. So, I decided to go back and read the rules and THP's site rules. And sure enough I was wrong. I would definitely love to play in the Morgan Cup. Heck I think I could help out one of the teams (in my own mind). But since I didn't play by the rules from the beginning. I'm not even going to try and get my email in. It wouldn't be fair to all of you who have put in there time and posted things that actually help someone. I'm really trying to do that now. I'm sure you all have noticed that I'm taking the time to think before I type now. And hopefully I don't upset to many people off with my one sided opinions. We are all individuals we all have our own opinions. We don't need to chastise every comment made on here. Like it was said before, there is no emotion or facial expressions in text. Can't we all just get along. I again apologize for my first 2 days on this site!

Probably not, those are wayy too hard.

What about:

"In the last 30 days, have you replied to a thread with just a one-word answer?" :stickbeat:

As I stated before I apologize for trying to get my count up. I get it. You guys can leave me alone about it now. I've been here over a week now and my first 2 days were rough. But it's been all good since then. I'm not even going to email in, cuz I didn't play by the rules. But look out, I have no excuse next time. So, hopefully I can be active contributer to THP and maybe I can be chosen for something else in the future. Again, I APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Can we just drop it now. And please quit putting bad reps for me. I've been good and have been contributing.

It's all good, I was a little harsh in my response. Apologies. I took it the wrong way.

I wouldn't say I have a bad short game, but it is the glaring weakness in my game and I am working really hard at it. I know it comes down to those shots in a tournament and for ultimate scoring. I am very pleased with the progress, but much work yet to do. I'll be ready come May and then again in August, I am putting my all into this.

no harm no foul...i think its hilarious...i love all the smack talk. i don't have the handicap to play in the Morgan Cup....THIS YEAR...but since i really have only been playing golf for 1 year now, hopefully i'll have a shot next year. and i'm still going to heckle...what fun would this be without heckleing???

The most difficult part of this is getting great ideas, and then shot in one take because we all work and have lives and can;t spend everyday doing this...although, that would be a fun job :D

Naw, I'm not a hater. I was just poking fun. These videos are great and I love the ideas.

As I stated before I apologize for trying to get my count up. I get it. You guys can leave me alone about it now. I've been here over a week now and my first 2 days were rough. But it's been all good since then. I'm not even going to email in, cuz I didn't play by the rules. But look out, I have no excuse next time. So, hopefully I can be active contributer to THP and maybe I can be chosen for something else in the future. Again, I APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Can we just drop it now. And please quit putting bad reps for me. I've been good and have been contributing.

Please keep complaints about rep off the board. From what I can tell, you've only had a few. However, if you feel you have been unfairly neg-repped (and if it's for the same stuff over and over you might have a case) please email [email protected] and they can look into it for you. Otherwise please (not just you) keep rep talk off the board please.

Naw, I'm not a hater. I was just poking fun. These videos are great and I love the ideas.
That's why I put up the emoticon. I think One-T is feeling the pressure now to come back with something creative, which I have no doubt they will. They are both naturals and I'm getting a kick out of what they come up with.

That's why I put up the emoticon. I think One-T is feeling the pressure now to come back with something creative, which I have no doubt they will. They are both naturals and I'm getting a kick out of what they come up with.

One-T better step his directors game up, pretty soon there's gonna be a ton of trash talkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back