The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Morgan Cup is no respector of blood or birth place. All it knows is Team Hackers vs. Team Paradise. Which side are you on???

The winning side....DUH !!

You got some balls posting that...

I meant no disrespect at all biggsy...just playing off of what i've heard. from your videos you have an awesome swing and you hit it a ton. just joining in the banter...but...how is that short game anyway?

The Morgan Cup is no respector of blood or birth place. All it knows is Team Hackers vs. Team Paradise. Which side are you on???

Side am I on? There is no sides yet, still have teams to decide. For now I am on the side with a select few of fellow THP'ers at the moment who are just sitting back enjoying the show. We have no pressure to get an e-mail sent at the precise moment, we are not worrying about the pressure to perform in front of cameras and crowds. We are the 18+ handicappers who are watching the show from the sidelines enjoying the videos and the commentary.

You got some balls posting that...

Speaking of balls, I've asked Callaway for a sleeve, how many dozen have you requested from Taylormade?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I meant no disrespect at all biggsy...just playing off of what i've heard. from your videos you have an awesome swing and you hit it a ton. just joining in the banter...but...how is that short game anyway?

Ooooooh... Biggsy is already scaring people over the computer. What will happen in person?? hahaha

Lovin' the new video...can't wait to see TC's right handed rebuttal.

Ooooooh... Biggsy is already scaring people over the computer. What will happen in person?? hahaha

not scared of biggsy AT ALL...i've just heard talk of his short game. obviously you have to play to your own strengths which in this case is the long ball...

Lovin' the new video...can't wait to see TC's right handed rebuttal.

I don't swing right handed. I don't need to swing right handed. Typically hitting fairways and greens permits me to swing normally.

It's a very clever video but I would suggest he focus his efforts on playing right handed if he wants to make a match out of this.

Side am I on? There is no sides yet, still have teams to decide. For now I am on the side with a select few of fellow THP'ers at the moment who are just sitting back enjoying the show. We have no pressure to get an e-mail sent at the precise moment, we are not worrying about the pressure to perform in front of cameras and crowds. We are the 18+ handicappers who are watching the show from the sidelines enjoying the videos and the commentary.

Sorry WR. I wan't actually asking you. It was more of the retorical "What side are you on?" A question asked to the people :)

not scared of biggsy AT ALL...i've just heard talk of his short game. obviously you have to play to your own strengths which in this case is the long ball...

What short game? Biggsy doesn't need a short game, he is like Happy Gilmore and just puts the ball on the green from the tee. All he needs to do is drive and putt.

Sorry WR. I wan't actually asking you. It was more of the retorical "What side are you on?" A question asked to the people :)

I'm on the side of the team I'm lucky enough to be on if I'm lucky enough to get in. Thats right I'm in politics.

I don't swing right handed. I don't need to swing right handed. Typically hitting fairways and greens permits me to swing normally.

It's a very clever video but I would suggest he focus his efforts on playing right handed if he wants to make a match out of this.

Two things.

1. I have personally seen you where you needed to be RH...Remember the tree incident?
2. Amazing that you are FW and Greens and still 0-3....hehe

first off, VERY CLEVER Video!!!!! Second, Biggy you are getting to be a natural behind the camera

Thanks, it means a lot coming from you guys...I think we are all getting more comfortable. Can't tell you how nervous I was the first time.

oh....Biggsy, you may wanna invest in a new hat

I'm waiting for TMaG to send me one :D

What short game? Biggsy doesn't need a short game, he is like Happy Gilmore and just puts the ball on the green from the tee. All he needs to do is drive and putt.

skipping iron shots all together...there's a new theory. but then what happens on 500 yard par 5s and those pesky little par 3s? great movie by the way...

Lol. So staying out of this. Seems like its best until you get a side, if you get in.

Guys, apologizing for your trash talk is not the way to trash talk! hahaha

They reply and then you come back with something even better!

Guys, apologizing for your trash talk is not the way to trash talk! hahaha

They reply and then you come back with something even better!

Lol agreed, It's just so hard to take someone's words and actually see if they are offended or not. I could make fun of TC's grass all day and then he might be like:

"Whoa dude, you crossed the line, can't be dissin my grass like that."

Thanks, it means a lot coming from you guys...I think we are all getting more comfortable. Can't tell you how nervous I was the first time.

I'm waiting for TMaG to send me one :D

I was def a little nervous at first but not so much anymore. I think I just hear the sound of my voice and think I sound like an idiot

I was def a little nervous at first but not so much anymore. I think I just hear the sound of my voice and think I sound like an idiot

One-T everyone hears their voice on camera and thinks they sound stupid!

One-T everyone hears their voice on camera and thinks they sound stupid!

Not me man, I've got adonis DNA and the voice of an angel.

Ida know dude. I've been called the songbird of my generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back