TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

1. What is your handicap? 14.0 (OOB)
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M2, M4
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner Superfast 3w
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? You know, I am not 100% sure. I have seen the R11 driver in hand and like the look a lot... but having not put it on the course it is really hard for me to say. I think I will like it. Never know until you try!

Thank you TM for your commitment to consumer testing. I think that it speaks a lot to your character of your company!

Yeah sending out 100 dozen golf balls was expensive enough at $5-9 per, now I can add these at $7-15 per and we may have to cool it for a little bit.

Now don't do anything crazy like that JB!
I am sure that these will pay for themselves in the shipping department- at least, I sure as heck hope you see donations from the people selected!

1. What is your handicap? 15.2
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashies 3,4,5
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland FL 17* (on order), Cleveland Launcher 19*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? A Flex Hybrids, Reg Flex Fairway
5. What do you think of the white? I think it's neat, something different.

1. What is your handicap? 31.5 OOB
2. What are your current hybrids? None, looking for one in 5 wood/2 iron area
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Supersteel Burner 15*
5. What do you think of the white? Not sure yet. Really want to see if it does help with my alignment, one of my biggest flaws that comes creeping in at least a few holes a round.

Wow I didn't realize how much it costs you guys to do this! Now I see why you have donors. I am planning on donating this Friday after payday! You guys are awesome, JB!

16 handicap
Adams pro gold 20 and 23
Nike vr str8 fit 3w
I'm a stiff.........(lol)
LOVE WHITE.

1. What is your handicap? 1
2. What are your current hybrids? Cobra Baffler Pro x100 and Adams Idea Pro Diamana Thump
3. What are your current FW woods? mainly use low lofted hybrids but also game a Sonartec GS Tour 13* red ice shaft
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? x
5. What do you think of the white? i really like it on the ghost putters and the woods i see on tv

Wow I didn't realize how much it costs you guys to do this! Now I see why you have donors. I am planning on donating this Friday after payday! You guys are awesome, JB!

Yes THP is awesome for doing this and as soon as my girlfriend gets back from the nice holiday with the girls I sent her on I will be donating as well ... hope there is still room on the mastercard when she returns!!!!!! lolol who am i kidding it will be maxed i am sure!!!

I just made a huge credit card payment and have a small amount for spending but I think I'm gonna throw some their way as well.

Sorry guys, my rant rubbed off on the thread again.

Thanks to Taylormade for this great oppurtunity.

1) What is your handicap? 7.5
2) What are your current hybrids? 08 Burner, 19 degrees
3) What are your current FW woods? 07 Burner, 15 degrees
4) What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5) What do you think of the white? I think the white will help with refucing glare and with alignment.

Thanks so much THP and TM for offering this great opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? Cobra Baffler 3 (21*) and 5 (26*) Hybrids
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra s9 3 Wood
5. What do you think of the white? I'm diggin' the new color! I haven't tried out the white yet, but they look fantastic on TV.

Weather here in NC has been pretty nice this month. I'd love to give them a try!

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

1. What is your handicap? 17.9 Oob
2. What are your current hybrids? Nickent 3DX RC
3. What are your current FW woods? Nickent 4DX
5. What do you think of the white? I'm curious about it. I've only used the Ghost putters so far, and wonder how effective it will be on a full swing club.

This thread is over 7 hours old and already has over 2,000 views! Loving the interest in this opportunity! Thanks THP and Taylormade

JB ... no need to appologize!!!! I am sooo new here and already have been chosen to test golfballs, been welcomed ever so nicely by all the members here, have gotten great information about golf and equipment in general. I think THP is truely amazing and what GG and yourself do for the golfing community is nothing short of spectacular!!!! I am truely privlaged to be a part of what happens here everyday at THP Thank you soo much!!!! I only wish I knew about PARADISE sooner!!!

Cheers!!!!

Yeah I have to say thanks to TM & THP. TM really seems to be stepping it up these days. I bet the Burner 2.0 thread showed them what real world testing can do. I would take the opinions of my fellow THP'ers over something like the Hot List anyday.

1. What is your handicap? 9.8 ghin
2. What are your current hybrids? n/a
3. What are your current FW woods? Burner Superfast 15*
5. What do you think of the white? Love it! Seriously considering a Superfast 2.0 Driver.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade AGAIN for another great opportunity to test out the latest and greatest equipment out there.

JB, I didn't see it on the first post but when is the deadline for this? Thanks.

JB, I didn't see it on the first post but when is the deadline for this? Thanks.

There isnt one. When the clubs arrive at THP, we will pick the testers. Should be in the next couple of days.

Good luck to everyone. I have been fortunate to work with both of these companies recently and it has been nothing short of spectacular. Congrats in advance, make sure you take it seriously as this place is known for its reviews, and your opinions and views will reach massive amounts of readers worldwide!

no need to apologize. ever. there is no way we should expect you and GG to bear the shipping burden alone! I hope the quantity of tests is equally proportionate to the number of donations as of late. Seems each week their is another thread requesting help testing.

Yeah sending out 100 dozen golf balls was expensive enough at $5-9 per, now I can add these at $7-15 per and we may have to cool it for a little bit.

I know there has to be a reason, but wouldn't it be easier to give the testers list to the manufacturers and have the clubs shipped directly to the testers?

Back