The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spelled pressure like a pale, snow encrusted Canadian Dent, lol

I knew it was without an A i just wanted to put more emphasis in it. :D

I shouldn't be beakin ya TC, atleast you can actually golf right now.

Yeah we are critical. But we need to love through others golf games for now.

It is raining hard here now so maybe that will take away the snow. Here's hoping

Tappin to the oldies

I understand your frustrations, well, not really, but it would suck to be jones'ing for some golf like that.

I assumed you hit a cut, I saw the ball start out toward the right and I know you're too good to hit it right into those trees. I liked the video dude, just giving you a hard time!

I know Jake. I've never even been remotely close to keeping a ball down the right side of that hole. It's the 18th, a straight away par 5. A good drive, and you have about 200 to the green but it's surrounded by water. I never go for it.

I knew it was without an A i just wanted to put more emphasis in it. :D

I shouldn't be beakin ya TC, atleast you can actually golf right now.

It's all good bro.......hopefully you can be bringing some videos to this thread in about a week, eh?

It's all good bro.......hopefully you can be bringing some videos to this thread in about a week, eh?

Been dreaming about what I would even do. Perhaps roll a putt on the carpet downstairs and start smack talkin? Lmao can't compare to your great videos.

I think I'd blast a 60* out of the snow:

"Hey TC,

We're snow encrusted, but that doesn't stop us"

and then I'd hit some spectacular shot to nowhere.

It's a lot harder coming up with the videos than one would think, and to be honest, you have to be prepared to be criticized a bit, even if it is in good fun. Most of our videos that me and my brother shoot are 1st take videos, just b/c we don't have a slew of time.

I'm looking forward to seeing what biggsy has up his sleeve. He's the quiet, but bring it type.

It's a lot harder coming up with the videos than one would think, and to be honest, you have to be prepared to be criticized a bit, even if it is in good fun. Most of our videos that me and my brother shoot are 1st take videos, just b/c we don't have a slew of time.

I'm looking forward to seeing what biggsy has up his sleeve. He's the quiet, but bring it type.

I think he should just make one where he just bombs a drive down the pipe, and doesn't even say anything for the whole video. It would be one of those serious "I got game" videos.

Been dreaming about what I would even do. Perhaps roll a putt on the carpet downstairs and start smack talkin? Lmao can't compare to your great videos.

I think I'd blast a 60* out of the snow:

"Hey TC,

We're snow encrusted, but that doesn't stop us"

and then I'd hit some spectacular shot to nowhere.

Make sure to warn us upfront to put our shades on. I got a look at a winter Canadian named Hundy last week and my eyes still hurt.

This is the one reason I wish I was in this. Well that and so I could continue my winning ways...hehe

I have THOUSANDS of ideas for this.

Hey pal, I give you a hard time but I'm here to tell you this, that X-Factor video is the BEST video EVER!!!! All of them have been very creative and funny actually, I'm liking this thread a lot.

Make sure to warn us upfront to put our shades on. I got a look at a winter Canadian named Hundy last week and my eyes still hurt.

This is the one reason I wish I was in this. Well that and so I could continue my winning ways...hehe

I have THOUSANDS of ideas for this.

In all honesty I don't think I'm THAT bad (see avatar). I think we get some different kind of sun over here that doesn't make us as white.

I'm glad you aren't involved in the smack talk JB. Very few can bring it like you can my friend.

Hey pal, I give you a hard time but I'm here to tell you this, that X-Factor video is the BEST video EVER!!!! All of them have been very creative and funny actually, I'm liking this thread a lot.

hahaha, uncle daddy was a nervous wreck doing that, hahaha. We laughed so hard making that video.

Ohh.. that one was actually really good. Never though about actually swinging a club. Instead of posting here.

Keyboard Jockeys... LOL where does biggsy come up with those lines

TC, they might call that a cut in the backwoods desert. In the real world, that's a pulled woody...that had to hit the tree.

My slew of camera operators and boomsmen are gearing up for a day or shooting tomorrow.

TC, they might call that a cut in the backwoods desert. In the real world, that's a pulled woody...that had to hit the tree.

My slew of camera operators and boomsmen are gearing up for a day or shooting tomorrow.

You can call it whatever you want, I called it the first shot on the way to a par. Those trees are way too far out for me to reach buddy.

Looking forward to what you come up with tomorrow. I'm getting bored dominating this thread with wit, humor, and banter.

You can call it whatever you want, I called it the first shot on the way to a par. Those trees are way too far out for me to reach buddy.

Looking forward to what you come up with tomorrow. I'm getting bored dominating this thread with wit, humor, and banter.

Bet Biggsy could reach em. :clap:

Which ever team I'm on is going to win plain and simple, I'm going to bring my bright white almost translucent skin to blind the opposition, then blow by them in red and white plaid overalls, all while swinging from the correct side of the tee box, and drinking maple syrup straight with no chaser.

Bet Biggsy could reach em. :clap:

He could Dent, with a 3wood probably.

Which ever team I'm on is going to win plain and simple, I'm going to bring my bright white almost translucent skin to blind the opposition, then blow by them in red and white plaid overalls, all while swinging from the correct side of the tee box, and drinking maple syrup straight with no chaser.

Maple syrup chaser huh? That's it. If you get in this event, I demand that as a video. Biggsy ate raw egg, you can do some syrup slams or something.

He could Dent, with a 3wood probably.

Maple syrup chaser huh? That's it. If you get in this event, I demand that as a video. Biggsy ate raw egg, you can do some syrup slams or something.

Done, I will also say eh? and wrestle a moose, while chipping in for eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back