Meredith Duncan - Local Event This Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP friend and master of video tips (and people watching) Meredith Duncan is playing this weekend in a local event getting ready for the year. It would be great for THP'ers to throw some spirit in this thread and some good vibes as she tries to go low.

We are pulling for her!

Good luck Meredith, I'll be pulling for you! Hopefully there is a site where I can follow a bit!!!

GOOD LUCK :clapp::rockon:

• Admin
Im trying to find that Dent. Its called the Citrus Open or Florida Citrus Open. Its a great tuneup event for the girls at Rio Pinar in Orlando.

Stay confident in your abilitys Meredith and I know you'll accomplish everything you want to and more.

Go out there and play like a member of Team Hackers Meredith!!!! If you do, you will get the W.

Good luck.

Go get em Meredith! Hope to see you get the 2011 season off to a great start!!

Im trying to find that Dent. Its called the Citrus Open or Florida Citrus Open. Its a great tuneup event for the girls at Rio Pinar in Orlando.

Hmm..I found an article talking about the Citrus open last year in FL and the tour was called the Suncoast Series. Went to the Suncoast site and couldn't find anything by that name for this year.

I hope she goes low tomorrow.

Good luck Meredith!

Go get them Meredith!

Good luck Meredith, hope you come out guns blazin. Go get em girl, were all pulling for you!

good luck! it has to be a great feeling to get to play tournaments so early in the year.

good luck! it has to be a great feeling to get to play tournaments so early in the year.

Tour players get all the breaks...:act-up:

Back