The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too lol. I try not too but it's pretty damn funny. Ileft a comment for you in the golf peeves post.

Sorry Yoccos but every time Spaceman_Spiff posts and I see his avatar there's a piece of me that just chuckles.

Me too lol. I try not too but it's pretty damn funny. Ileft a comment for you in the golf peeves post.

and that comment was hilarious. But Yoccos just because that putter is short for you means its a belly putter for Spank! hahaha

whole different responsibility unto itself, man

Oh I know. Testing takes a lot of time. Didnt mean it to come off as its easy.

Is it bad that im trying to welcome a bunch of people to the forum but dont want to post it all at one time to crowd it, so im spacing them out? I can say a welcome every 3-4 minutes and by time I say the next one the first one is already gone off the page that way it looks like im innocent lol

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. DUDE! Spot on today. I should just send you a box of wine and a giant jug of cheeseballs for crackin me up today.

and that comment was hilarious. But Yoccos just because that putter is short for you means its a belly putter for Spank! hahaha

Dude I want to say welcome to everyone but I didn't want anyone to get annoyed with it lol. I thought about starting a Welcome To THP by Yoccos thread. Eventually I thought about not starting it.

Is it bad that im trying to welcome a bunch of people to the forum but dont want to post it all at one time to crowd it, so im spacing them out? I can say a welcome every 3-4 minutes and by time I say the next one the first one is already gone off the page that way it looks like im innocent lol

I can't even keep with the new post anymore! THP is getting crazy!

Nothing wrong with welcoming people who got here after you did. Welcoming people who were here before you is a little odd though!

Dude I want to say welcome to everyone but I didn't want anyone to get annoyed with it lol. I thought about starting a Welcome To THP by Yoccos thread. Eventually I thought about not starting it.

Just do what im doing. It helps keep it spaced out and not all crowded.

Nothing wrong with welcoming people who got here after you did. Welcoming people who were here before you is a little odd though!

wait, what? Im talking about the new members. The last 10 or so people that have signed up. Not everybody on the forum.

wait, what? Im talking about the new members. The last 10 or so people that have signed up. Not everybody on the forum.

So am I. Think about all the old Check-In posts you've seen recently.

Dude not all of us have genes that come from the Jolly Green Giant.

If someone wants to get there post count up, today is the day to do it! Tons of stuff to talk about. We need to find a good golf thread and talk away.

didnt take it that way at all...no worries

If someone wants to get there post count up, today is the day to do it! Tons of stuff to talk about. We need to find a good golf thread and talk away.

so that's how you do it bridges. Can I just add that you joined the SAME FREAKING month as me? And I spend 5-8 hours a day in front of a computer. (depending on when work lets me go home :D) I'm simply jealous and in awe of your post count.

so that's how you do it bridges. Can I just add that you joined the SAME FREAKING month as me? And I spend 5-8 hours a day in front of a computer. (depending on when work lets me go home :D) I'm simply jealous and in awe of your post count.

Thats how I do what?

Im a serious golfer.

When it comes to post count its amazing how fast it can go up by just talking in threads like this. All of a sudden you look at your avatar and think "did I post that much?"

how tall are you spank?

Hes at least 5'1 haha

So Im working 11-8 this week, so I should apologize ahead of time for being extra smart and belligerent then normal.

Thats how I do what?

Im a serious golfer.

I was just joking around. I'm jealous of your post count thats all.

When it comes to post count its amazing how fast it can go up by just talking in threads like this. All of a sudden you look at your avatar and think "did I post that much?"

And then I have to try and figure out why I didnt get anything done at work. What code is THP for my hours?

BTW.... 1500 Posts woohoo! Watch out Bridges and CoolBreeze I got you guys in my sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back