The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing what opportunities open up. I still have moments, like these last few weeks but being positive has really helped. How is C Kua Supertri combo working?

I was the same way. I too realized that there are a lot better ways to spend your energy than being angry at the little things. Life has improved significantly since I learned that.

Tap before talk.

That's what I was hoping, but I'm not sure if it's affordable to live down there either with just a golf course job.

Doing some late night skimming on the phone and caught this before going to bed.

Depends on were you live. Going to try the apartment route or know someone you could stay with? Your only going to get $8 maybe if your lucky $9 and hour working at the course and anywhere from 4-8 hours a day, depending on the schedule set up, but get unlimited golf. So you won't have much cash. If you know someone you could live with that would be the best route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing what opportunities open up. I still have moments, like these last few weeks but being positive has really helped. How is C Kua Supertri combo working?

I hit one ball tonight in the pouring rain and I think I hooked it, but my practice swings have felt amazing. I can tell where the club head is and my swing speed feels significantly faster (we'll see on the launch monitor) but the combo feels perfect so far.

Tap before talk.

My buddies think it's weird that I bought Girl Scout Cookies, but haven't even opened them up yet. I open them when there are a bunch of people around that will eat them, so I can't eat the whole thing myself.

Thin mints??????????????? Sorry, havent had a cookie in months lol.

My buddies think it's weird that I bought Girl Scout Cookies, but haven't even opened them up yet. I open them when there are a bunch of people around that will eat them, so I can't eat the whole thing myself.

Thin mints??????????????? Sorry, havent had a cookie in months lol.

Thin mints and Samoas of course.

You guys are lucky we just get the standard chocolate and vanilla girl guide cookies here. I still buy them to support the cause but I want some more options.

If I had some I would send them your way buddy. They're too good not to share.

You guys are lucky we just get the standard chocolate and vanilla girl guide cookies here. I still buy them to support the cause but I want some more options.

I think Cracker Barrel puts crack in the sour dough bread and hash brown casserole. That stuff is so good.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

If I had some I would send them your way buddy. They're too good not to share.

Thanks man, maybe I will make a trip down to Washington this weekend and try and find some. On second thought I'll just get some chewy chips ahoy and call it a day.

There is a box of thin mints next to me at my desk still unopened. I know once I break the seal, they all are getting demolished.

Thanks man, maybe I will make a trip down to Washington this weekend and try and find some. On second thought I'll just get some chewy chips ahoy and call it a day.

I love those!

I love those!

Me too man. I'm not allowed to bring them into the house, because I will sit down after dinner and just polish off a box. We have a no junk food rule in the house, so that if you want sweets you have to get in the car and go and get them and I'm not usually up for that.

Me too man. I'm not allowed to bring them into the house, because I will sit down after dinner and just polish off a box. We have a no junk food rule in the house, so that if you want sweets you have to get in the car and go and get them and I'm not usually up for that.

I'd go berserk with out my junk food :D

I should adopt a no junk food policy in my house. The waist in my golf pants have been getting a little tight here lately.

I should adopt a no junk food policy in my house. The waist in my golf pants have been getting a little tight here lately.

It actually works really well. After we had our kid both of us had some weight to lose and we just said no chips or sweets in the house and it has been great. If you want something you have to leave to get it, and lets be honest you don't want it enough to get into your car and drive somewhere.

It actually works really well. After we had our kid both of us had some weight to lose and we just said no chips or sweets in the house and it has been great. If you want something you have to leave to get it, and lets be honest you don't want it enough to get into your car and drive somewhere.

Sounds like a great plan. I know 99% of the time I wouldn't drive somewhere to get snacks. I would just eat whatever is in the house. Good luck with the continued success!

holy crap i think i might need to check this thread every 20 mins just to stay caught up... i just read thru about 6 pages hahaha
What is up with you and painting stuff?
man i got booooored plus that driver was a junk club that i wanted to experiment with
and i love the smell of paint in the morning... is that a pink elephant flying around?
lets see a picture
its in this thread/click here ;)

I think Cracker Barrel puts crack in the sour dough bread and hash brown casserole. That stuff is so good.

Is it weird I've lived in Florida my whole life and I've never been to a Cracker Barrel?

Why don't you just leave them in the car? hehehe

Why don't you just leave them in the car? hehehe

Who says I don`t. If I eat any junk food it is normally done while I am out at work.

holy crap i think i might need to check this thread every 20 mins just to stay caught up... i just read thru about 6 pages hahaha

man i got booooored plus that driver was a junk club that i wanted to experiment with
and i love the smell of paint in the morning... is that a pink elephant flying around?

its in this thread/click here ;)

Russ that is pretty sick. It looks great, could have looked even better if you maybe left the paint out of the lettering.

Russ that is pretty sick. It looks great, could have looked even better if you maybe left the paint out of the lettering.

i think ill color it in with a paint pen but i have no idea what would look good in there

Is it weird I've lived in Florida my whole life and I've never been to a Cracker Barrel?

Naa I remember seeing them for a long time and never went. Then I had breakfast there and loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back