Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing worse is house shopping.

Is there anything worse then car shopping? Most are way more expensive then I can afford and I want those the most. But this isnt about me. Its about buying a used car for the miss oem's son. There are literally NO cheap good cars anymore. That stupid cash for clunkers deal got rid of them. Wasted a whole day checking out dealer lots and getting hasselhoffed by most of them.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

But yours will not be that bad....because it will involve warmer climates...hehe

Is there anything worse then car shopping? Most are way more expensive then I can afford and I want those the most. But this isnt about me. Its about buying a used car for the miss oem's son. There are literally NO cheap good cars anymore. That stupid cash for clunkers deal got rid of them. Wasted a whole day checking out dealer lots and getting hasselhoffed by most of them.

with you on that one. I need to trade off both trucks for something soon and not much showing up. I gased up in Kansas this late afternoon because its cheaper there, $3.43 gallon? WTF

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Yeah thats bad too. But it can be full of interesting surprises. Car shopping just sucks unless youre Bill Gates rich. No matter what happens I always feel like I got ripped off buying a car.

Yeah thats bad too. But it can be full of interesting surprises. Car shopping just sucks unless youre Bill Gates rich. No matter what happens I always feel like I got ripped off buying a car.

What kinda cars you guys lookin at Kev? Just curious, I love cars.

We got lucky with GG, because we knew exactly what she wanted and walked in and got it. Man I love her new car.

What kinda cars you guys lookin at Kev? Just curious, I love cars.

Me too dude, I love a bad arse car. Were looking at cheap ones for her son. We were looking at 2000 Maximas or right in that 2000-2002 range. The problem I have is I get caught up looking at all the new cars. I saw a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 edition. WOW!! 49K was the sticker...lol. Id get a new car every two years if I was rich.

Me too dude, I love a bad arse car. Were looking at cheap ones for her son. We were looking at 2000 Maximas or right in that 2000-2002 range. The problem I have is I get caught up looking at all the new cars. I saw a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 edition. WOW!! 49K was the sticker...lol. Id get a new car every two years if I was rich.

It's easy just change your forum name to OEM Cars Kevin. Complete permission.

I LOVE the challenger, hell I even love the Charger, it's one of the cars I really want for a first. I can find them cheap, but it's just a dream for now.

This is why we lease.

I leased my truck for this very reason. But it backfired. Im now working far away and with the lease up in October shes getting rid of it. But I think we'll lease again when we get her something. Looking at the new Grand Cherokee's.

It's easy just change your forum name to OEM Cars Kevin. Complete permission.

I LOVE the challenger, hell I even love the Charger, it's one of the cars I really want for a first. I can find them cheap, but it's just a dream for now.

I love the Challenger too. Big and nasty! And the Charger, the angriest looking car on the road. Saw the new Chargers today, they look even meaner now.

Look at this one:
2011_dodge_challenger_srt8_392_images_main.jpg

That is so sexy. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the back end on the 2011 Charger, there is something about that LED taillight bar that just doesn't look fitting with the rest of the car. to me it looks really ricer.

Nothing beats Victoria, BC for used cars.

With all the retierees there you can pick up an older BMW, Mecedes, etc that is in perfect shape and generally has less then 30,000km on it for super cheap.

Meanwhile I refer back to the rant about the Mashie shortage. I've managed to go insane and convince myself that when mine show up they'll perform better then my friends...

That is so sexy. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the back end on the 2011 Charger, there is something about that LED taillight bar that just doesn't look fitting with the rest of the car. to me it looks really ricer.

I touched that car today. It was awesome. Yeah I saw that new back end. It is different. Not sure if I like it or not just yet. But I know looking ricer isnt good for a muscle car or kind of a muscle car. I just wish I could drive one of these to work.

My call starts in half an hour. At least Ill be able to THP with the late night folk tonight! Maybe.

Nothing beats Victoria, BC for used cars.

With all the retierees there you can pick up an older BMW, Mecedes, etc that is in perfect shape and generally has less then 30,000km on it for super cheap.

Meanwhile I refer back to the rant about the Mashie shortage. I've managed to go insane and convince myself that when mine show up they'll perform better then my friends...

You might want to think about FL or AZ as well We have been known to have a few retirees here...hehe

I touched that car toda. It was awesome. Yeah I saw that new back end. It is different. Not sure if I like it or not just yet. But I know looking ricer isnt good for a muscle car or kind of a muscle car. I just wish I could drive one of these to work.

I honestly think a 06 and up Ford Mustang or the Dodge Charger are the closest you can get to muscle inexpensively (car wise) without paying the big bucks for a Challenger or a Camero and such.

I honestly think a 06 and up Ford Mustang or the Dodge Charger are the closest you can get to muscle inexpensively (car wise) without paying the big bucks for a Challenger or a Camero and such.

I agree. Id be happy with a Challenger R/T. Someone at my work has black one with the chrome wheels. HAWT. The Camero is such a girl car now.

I agree. Id be happy with a Challenger R/T. Someone at my work has black one with the chrome wheels. HAWT. The Camero is such a girl car now.

Haha. My sister in law just bought one...SS model though.

Guy at my country club has one of these. Same colour and everything. My god. The shelby cobras are just hot.

27513_1.jpg

+1, nor can I take out a car loan, I have to be able to buy the car or I won't do it.

I can't lease because I will put one year's mileage on in 4 months or less. Not good for leasing.

Guy at my country club has one of these. Same colour and everything. My god. The shelby cobras are just hot.

Mmm thats nice. The Ford dealership I drive by in PA on my way to work had a GT500 out front for the longest time. Id give that thing the eye each time I drove by in my Jetta haha

Mmm thats nice. The Ford dealership I drive by in PA on my way to work had a GT500 out front for the longest time. Id give that thing the eye each time I drove by in my Jetta haha

"Hot chicks drive Jettas"

-The gospel according to Taco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back