Most 18 hole rounds cost me between $25.00 and $55.00. It all depends on the time of year and if I can find coupons online. I play mostly in Southeastern Connecticut.

$175 monthly dues, and its $13 to ride 18 holes, $6.50 for 9 and walking is free, for guests i believe it is upwards of a $40 dollar green fee

I pay between 10-25 depending on if I walk or not. But I normally play military courses which tend to be cheaper. One of the benefits I guess. I like it.

I pay between 25 and 45 average depending of the course, but I try to play during twilight for money's sake.

USUALLY, between $25 and $45 including cart.

$20-$35 with a cart. I usually play twilight hours.

I'm really jealous of some of you - paying $400 or less for a membership is sick - I pay $600 (unlimited) and I thought I was getting the deal of the century. Looks like I need to move...

I spent $62 to walk today at a course in Oakland. Pretty nice weather. A banner day in fact!

I'm really jealous of some of you - paying $400 or less for a membership is sick - I pay $600 (unlimited) and I thought I was getting the deal of the century. Looks like I need to move...

$600 Isn't bad really. I guess it just depends on the course and what the membership includes.

Back