Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to the in-laws! Which they live only 30 minutes from Pinehurst. So that means golf on Saturday!

I get to go to the Golf Dome in Toledo since the weather isn't co-operating!

I will be finishing up some woodworking projects for a couple customers, then hitting the range on Sunday, and hopefully play at least nine.

18 on saturday morning then some quality time playing Gears of War 2. Sunday I'll probably go to Golfsmith and decide on a new driver.

I may hit Penn station subs!! And go see Hall Pass. Looks hilarious!

Golden Horseshoe Green course tomorrow morning, then quality time with the wife the rest of the weekend!!

Flames game tonight wiht some co-workers... should be very rowdy, and then a birthday party tomorrow night.
Two nights of drinking mixed with accounting work for the Solar Car..... might not be a good idea.

I'm working all weekend and its supposed to rain so I am ok with it. Ill just get in a couple of rounds next week.

Going to get my 1st round of 2011 in tomorrow at Scotland Run, Williamstown, NJ, We'll see how rusty things got after the ice-age of 2010/11...Could be ugly or maybe I forgot all my bad habits

Going to get my 1st round of 2011 in tomorrow at Scotland Run, Williamstown, NJ, We'll see how rusty things got after the ice-age of 2010/11...Could be ugly or maybe I forgot all my bad habits
Nice to hear JN! We still have too much snow on the ground.

I'm working all weekend and its supposed to rain so I am ok with it. Ill just get in a couple of rounds next week.

Yep. Sounds like we are in for a couple of inches of rain tonight and Saturday. At least winter in Indiana is on the downswing. Three more weeks or so and we should be over the hump.

I have a 1 PM appointment in Kearny, MO. After I get back home, we're watching the City-Wigan game on DVR. Not sure what's happening after that. Probably not a lot!

My oldest daughter has a chorus concert/contest on Saturday. I hope to get in some golf when it is over. Then I want to play on Sunday but it may be raining. I also have to start packing since we are selling our house-closing should be on April 15th.

Play golf and go to a cleavland demo days
Test out the mashie m1

Play golf and go to a cleavland demo days
Test out the mashie m1

Ooohh. I am jealous. I want to try out the new Cleveland drivers and the mashie.

Cool, that's my favorite local course. Love the multi tiered greens

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have a 1 PM appointment in Kearny, MO. After I get back home, we're watching the City-Wigan game on DVR. Not sure what's happening after that. Probably not a lot!

Good luck to City. I'll be watching that after the Gunners game.

Hit some balls if the range is open,spend time with daughter and take out the wife Sat. night. I really hope the range is open. Hoping the rain this weekend melts alot of snow. I'm hoping Spring hits here soon.

Going to hit the range tomorrow. With an 80% chance of rain I don't think I'll be able to play but we do have a covered range about 10 minutes away. Sunday will just hang with the family and watch some golf on TV.

Playing golf with a couple friends. Spending the rest of the time thinking of golf.

Chores and shopping tomorrow golf on sunday at Redhawk

Hoping this storm passes through tonight. I got the ok to hit the links from the Patrol Commander (aka wife) since her friends are throwing her a babyshower. My luck though, it will rain and I will clean the garage.

Heading for the comedy club in 15 minutes for some dinner and laughs.

11:20 tee time @ Cannon Ridge. Looks like I will be inside watching golf on sunday since it's going to rain all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back