Scoots McGee

Reaction score
Handicap
Just found the site. Just an average, every other weekend golfer that loves the game. Can't wait to see what all I can learn from the forum.

Welcome to THP.

Hi! I'm new here too! I'm a weekend golfer as well. What's do you shoot normally?

Welcome to THP, after a few weeks on the site you will be more than an every other weekend golfer.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP, after a few weeks on the site you will be more than an every other weekend golfer.

^

Welcome!! Don't listen to him he doesn't know what he's saying.. you will be much more than an every other weekend golfer. I warn you before you join.. it takes over your life. Beware.

Haha, wow. That's a bunch of quick replies. Thanks for the welcomes, and in my head I am already much more frequent a golfer than my wallet allows. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that stupid piece of leather usually wins the battle of whether or not I go out. I really love the game though because I am a competitive bowler, and believe it or not, there are tons of similarities between the two games. Sadly, bowling has become too serious for me, and I can no longer go for a practice session just to relax, my mind is always scrambling to do 110% when I'm out there. That is why I love golf, I am decent enough at it to have fun(average mid-high 80's) but I am not yet at the point where I get fried if I do something stupid. It is my sport away from sport.

Haha, wow. That's a bunch of quick replies. Thanks for the welcomes, and in my head I am already much more frequent a golfer than my wallet allows. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that stupid piece of leather usually wins the battle of whether or not I go out. I really love the game though because I am a competitive bowler, and believe it or not, there are tons of similarities between the two games. Sadly, bowling has become too serious for me, and I can no longer go for a practice session just to relax, my mind is always scrambling to do 110% when I'm out there. That is why I love golf, I am decent enough at it to have fun(average mid-high 80's) but I am not yet at the point where I get fried if I do something stupid. It is my sport away from sport.
Ha! That won't last.

:welcome:

Welcome to ThP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Scoots.

Welcome to THP, you have found the best golf forum in the world and many people who also absolutely love the game.

Welcome Scoots!

welcome!

Welcome!

nice to meet you

^

Welcome!! Don't listen to him he doesn't know what he's saying.. you will be much more than an every other weekend golfer. I warn you before you join.. it takes over your life. Beware.

haha it already has after 3 days!!!

Welcome to THP, Where all golfers shall be created equal

Welcome to THP its a great place to visit.

Welcome!

Back