Nike Lunar Control Shoe Review

I have not tried these shoes on, as I am not really a big Nike fan. However, they are on sale at gppgolf.com for $119.99.

I know this probably should be posted in the deal of the day thread, but I thought I would pass this along to those on the fence.

I have not tried these shoes on, as I am not really a big Nike fan. However, they are on sale at gppgolf.com for $119.99.

I know this probably should be posted in the deal of the day thread, but I thought I would pass this along to those on the fence.

Snatch them up at that price!!!!!!

Wore these again today and they are quickly becoming one of my go to pair. Like them so much, I got a 2nd pair as well in black.

Wore these again today and they are quickly becoming one of my go to pair. Like them so much, I got a 2nd pair as well in black.

man, I am gonna have to try these out

I have a pair of Adipures I love and have traditionally loved the Nike fit (it was better for my feet), are these pretty comparable in comfort and weight?

I have a pair of Adipures I love and have traditionally loved the Nike fit (it was better for my feet), are these pretty comparable in comfort and weight?

I too absolutely love adiPures. I think the adiPure line feels slightly more stable and thick, but the Lunars have just as much heel comfort and stability. Both are my top two favs right now.

Just wanted to bump this. I got a pair of Lunar Control's a couple of weeks ago and I could not be happier. The feel is amazing, comfort is unparalleled and they're great on the course to boot. I have a pair of Lunar Fly shoes and it really just feels like I'm wearing those. Great, great shoes. May pick up a pair in black if I see the price drop!

Time for new white shoes. Hope the gf takes the hint for the white lunar controls for my birthday lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I have 4 pairs of the Lunar Controls and I swear I am reaching for them for almost every round of golf. The blue and gold featured on the forum previously are my favorite, but the entire line is just incredibly comfortable.

It just annoys me that a company as large as Nike cannot produce an XW shoe. I would have loved trying these, but, alas...

I tried them on at dicks and was sold. Plus they are on clearance :)

I tried them on at dicks and was sold. Plus they are on clearance :)

Wow, on clearance already? Didn't they just debut this summer?

$108 is a great price. I paid $149. These shoes are so worth it though. Wish they would have come with extra spikes though.

I think after my round tomorrow I'm gona pick em up. The gf can get me something else lol

Wow, they're actually on a larger discount here, then in the states? haha doesn't happen often. They're on for $140, regular $180, that's double the savings.

I purchased a pair of these a week ago because I hear they are über comfortable. Well the hype is real! I am a man with absolutely no arch in my foot. Typically brand new shoes really take time to break in. Not the lunar control, they feel like an old comfy pair of slippers. Great snug fit, responsive on various lies and great traction. They are also very light and stylish to boot. Glad I bought these?

I'm tempted by these. The blue/gold that JB was wearing last week look really nice

I regret not buying these when I had the chance. Golf Town had them on sale for 129 for about a month, but now they went back to the regular 179.

I regret not buying these when I had the chance. Golf Town had them on sale for 129 for about a month, but now they went back to the regular 179.

I'm going to get a black pair as well.

I'm going to get a black pair as well.

I have the all black pair and they are flat out the best golf shoes i have ever owned. If/when I find a sale on these in my size I will be buying another pair or two.

Do you find the sizing to be consistent with Nike runners? I would have to buy via Internet so I am curious.

Back