Winn lite grip question

DixeTinCup

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking into re-gripping my clubs. I like the feel of the Winn lite soft, however, I have read that they are not very durable. I did not like the Winn lite firm (not tacky enough). I see that there is a medium firmness Winn lite grip, but can't find anywhere to demo (golfsmith/golf galaxy does not carry the medium). Anyone have any thoughts on the winn lite medium or durability of the soft?

Moved over to club fitting/building section.

I am currently playing the Winn lites in my irons and have had no issues at all. In my opinion as you get into the softer grips such as these, durability does become a factor, but I should get 6 months (playing or going tot he range 4-5 week) out of them. Some might even get a year.

I didn't find them to be very durable, but then I play/practice a lot.

I just put on the new winn camo hero midsize light soft on my new wedges. They are tacky and love the light feel really makes the weight of the club head stand out more to me.

I just put on the new winn camo hero midsize light soft on my new wedges. They are tacky and love the light feel really makes the weight of the club head stand out more to me.

Glad to hear you are liking this grip. I'm considering putting this grip on my G10 driver to see if it will help give me a better feel of the club head in my swing.

i started by trying these about a year ago on my driver. now i have them on all my clubs.

i prefer the feel of the firm, but to each their own on that.

mine have lasted about 6 months so far at about 5x a week

Back