2011 THP Putter Covers - Sneak Peek

Sharp looking - great work SethO and THP! Testing out my step-dad's SeeMore putter this weekend so may need one of these real soon....

Looks even better in pictures. Great concept, Seth.

I like the way it looks. I'm sure I'll add 1 or 2 of them to my household. Well done Setho, THP, and SeeMore

They look fantastic. I really like the white color. I'm definitely going to add a few to my house as well DDec.

Hey JB,

The cover looks great! Have y'all ever thought about going with a THP green cover?

Hey JB,

The cover looks great! Have y'all ever thought about going with a THP green cover?

Yeah, that would be cool. I have to wait to get home to check out the udated phot, I can't see it at work.

Yeah, that would be cool. I have to wait to get home to check out the udated phot, I can't see it at work.

Bogey you are so missing out! Not to rub it in or anything that we can see it. hehe

Hey JB,

Yeah, ya never know what will show up each year...hehe

That looks great, good job again SethO, THP & Seemore. Is there any consideration on possibly doing a mallet style headcover in the future? I know a lot of us bag the mallet style putter.

That looks great, good job again SethO, THP & Seemore. Is there any consideration on possibly doing a mallet style headcover in the future? I know a lot of us bag the mallet style putter.

Not at this time. It is something we will consider in the future, but cost becomes an issue.

Beautiful, will this have a magnet in the head of the cover?

JB, Not trying to be obtuse, but is there any chance of having one without the SeeMore logo?

Bogey you are so missing out! Not to rub it in or anything that we can see it. hehe

Hey no teasing dmb, not fair! I'll just your guy's word for how good they look.

Beautiful, will this have a magnet in the head of the cover?

Yes it sure does.

JB, Not trying to be obtuse, but is there any chance of having one without the SeeMore logo?

No there is not at this time. When we fill our store, we work with companies that we believe offer the best goods in that category. SeeMore covers fit the bill for that perfectly.

To me it seems like these coordinate with the poker chips(thanks again btw), first ones being green, white and black, and now these ones kind of match with the limited edition chip. Is that something you're going for? Or just coincidence?

Either way, they look sharp!

From the iPhone.

I had the same concern with the first set of THP head covers. I hardly notice the SeeMore logo because of the beautiful design work on the cover. So beautiful that I bought 4 covers.

The only time I see the SeeMore logo is when I have the cover on my SeeMore putter.

To me it seems like these coordinate with the poker chips(thanks again btw), first ones being green, white and black, and now these ones kind of match with the limited edition chip. Is that something you're going for? Or just coincidence?

Either way, they look sharp!

From the iPhone.

We did want both to be white with gold lettering for the limited edition stuff for 2011.

I thought the same thing, but then I let it pass because, it's a THP headcover!!!. My Ping putter may not like it, but she will get over it.

I've never noticed the Seemore Logo when the cover is on my putter in the bag. It seems to be much more apparent in the pictures. Either way, I think of them as a putter company and a putter cover company. I have no problem with their logo on the cover as they are great people and have been very kind to THP in the past.

Wow! I am digging the initial look! I can't wait to see a finished one and definitely can't wait to see one in person

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

That thing just looks awesome! I'll have to get one to keep in the rotation once they hit the store.

Great work Seth, I know with so many people on here waiting to grab one of these, you must have had a lot of pressure to come up with a great design. You really did a great job and I would like to just say thanks for the outstanding effort.

Great work Seth, I know with so many people on here waiting to grab one of these, you must have had a lot of pressure to come up with a great design. You really did a great job and I would like to just say thanks for the outstanding effort.

Thanks Ripper, but this one just came out of the ether really. I came up with the basic design on my first attempt and the guys at SeeMore refined it a little so it was a team effort.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I play a rossie so I know these will fit it but it would bug me enough to keep from ordering. Looking good, though!

This is a great looking putter cover and i am looking forward to the final product. Good job THP, SethO, and SeeMore.

Back