need tm white irons

Cool go make some then. Are you friends with Jeremiah?

I have an idea for you. You keep getting mad about the threads, why respond? They will die off and you can post in threads that you would like to chat in.

I have an idea for you. You keep getting mad about the threads, why respond? They will die off and you can post in threads that you would like to chat in.

Sorry JB. Truly.

I don't think that is a great idea. White irons would be too easy to get stained by the grass and dirt.

Agreed, white is a great look for woods and putters, but anything else would just look dirty all the time. am i wrong?

What kind of finish would they be? I don't think paint would hold up well. Maybe white on the backs and top line but the face and sole ome kind of metal?

I am not a huge fan of the white clubs but I see how they would look sweet in the bag with the other TM white clubs.

White irons would make me look at my bag and not be able to focus on the round, i like a classic looking club thats shiny, not a shaft that looks like it has a porcelin (sp) head on it. Everytime i see colored heads on iron looking golf clubs they are plastic!

I would not be surprise if someone did come out with some form of white irons.

I think they would be beautiful until you took them out to the course.

I think we've talked about this before, but I just don't see it happening.

I would not be surprise if someone did come out with some form of white irons.

There is no question about that. Some guy in China is prolly setting up a photoshopped image of TM Burner 2.0's in white and selling them on Ebay for $1000 buy it now. And he will make a ton of money.

i ttly thnk it wuld be teh 1337.

I'm thinking a matte white finish with a clear coat kind of finish and a black or dark grey face
What kind of finish would they be? I don't think paint would hold up well. Maybe white on the backs and top line but the face and sole ome kind of metal?

I am not a huge fan of the white clubs but I see how they would look sweet in the bag with the other TM white clubs.

That could work, PVD the face. Have to use something stout for the body though.
I'm thinking a matte white finish with a clear coat kind of finish and a black or dark grey face

I think after several months of playing with white irons they would be beat to tears and look bad, unless they could figure out how to make the irons white all the way through in the smelting process , this way it doesn't wear off .
The Black on my Adams V3's have some wear on the back sides from them rubbing together from carrying & pushing in my Click gear cart already !
Thats just my opinion though !

White polymer would be the best way to go. But I dont think that would hold up too well on irons. I've seen it done on putters and drivers. Maybe if they did topline and cavity that would be fine but sole and face probably couldn't handle the wear. Polymer and clearcoat would change feel off the face too. It would also have to be applied at decent thickness to hold up so there are several issues there.

White polymer would be the best way to go. But I dont think that would hold up too well on irons. I've seen it done on putters and drivers. Maybe if they did topline and cavity that would be fine but sole and face probably couldn't handle the wear. Polymer and clearcoat would change feel off the face too. It would also have to be applied at decent thickness to hold up so there are several issues there.
If your talking about some kind of powder coating, it to chips , as many of my hot rodder friends powder coat many parts and their frames and it does hold up rather well but it will chip . Even anodizing isn't a strong enough coating not to wear off .

Can't beat a polished chrome on an iron for me. So classy and classic. Hard to go wrong.

I think a white back with a black face would look sweet.

I think a white back with a black face would look sweet.

Agreed, if White irons came out, then white wedges to match, my all ghost bag will slowly come to life!!!

Check out the BOS Slideshow... Penny Hardaway had some Nike's done in white.

Don't try and pull me in to anything, I'm peaceful now! LOL Please check out my apology if you haven't seen it.

Back