THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

GG if you get all these out by tomorrow I will be amazed

That sounds good GG. If our message was not sent for some reason, will we have at least until tomorrow night to resend?
I am going to be responding to PMs tomorrow as I am boxing things up so you will get a confirmation PM back from me tomorrow.

Thanks for the opportunity! Looking forward to putting these through the paces.

Congrats to those that won!! Or were picked, however you say it!!

Thanks THP and the mystery company. This is very cool and I can't wait to get out there with these.

Congrats everybody! I can't wait to see what kind of balls y'all are testing.

Thanks for the chance to test these golf balls .

Thank you THP & Mystery Ball Company :thumb: . Looking forward to giving them a test spin!

Awsome! Can't want to test these out and compare my notes with everyone elses!

Pm with all my info sent .... cant wait to see what they are!!!!

Just wanted to give props to THP, JB, Golfergal, the mystery ball company and too many others to mention. All of you rock and this IS the best golf forum/site of any. No, I'm not sucking up just because I was selected as a tester for these mystery balls. I can't be bought for a box of balls although a trip to The Taylormade Kingdom might just do it!

Thanks guys and gal. Sending Golfergal a PM now.

Wow!! Thanks THP! I'm so excited to help up and can't wait to start putting the balls through the paces

Thank you THP for the testing opportunity. I'm very impatient to try this ball!
PM sent.

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the opportunity THP! Can't wait. Now that this is over, can you tell us what they company was looking for in their testers?

Thanks THP and the generous ball manufacturer! I look forward to breaking these in on the simulator.

Tap before talk.

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the opportunity THP! Can't wait. Now that this is over, can you tell us what they company was looking for in their testers?

Look up and see that info on when that will be released was just said...hehe

Looking forward to the unveiling. Congrats to those that were chosen!

Thanks for giving me a chance to test these balls out. I'm stoked. I can't wait to get them out on the course.

Thanks for selecting me as one of the testers, and for all the hard work putting this together.

118 testers! (by my count). That is a lot of stamps to lick.

The testers' feedback thread will be EPIC!

Congrats to everyone that was chosen, im looking forward to reading all of the reviews you will be putting together, and 118 reviews is alot!

Look up and see that info on when that will be released was just said...hehe
Sorry. I saw the thread was updated so just went to first page and saw my name and then to the last page to post. Excited for the opportunity.

That's what I counted as well.

That is a lot of work and cost for all that shipping!
I am headed for the "Donate" button right now.

Thanks JB...GG...and the Mystery Ball Company !

Thank you DD. It means so much to us. As you could imagine shipping golf balls to 118 people or so is not exactly a cheap endeavor. THank you everybody that helps out with that cause. Without those kind donations, forum testing just could not exist.

thanks for picking me! pm sent
i cant wait to test these babies out

Back