FS: 9.5* Adams 9064ls dfs brand new with kit and head cover

jnug

Reaction score
Here is another neat driver deal for somebody. This is an Adams 9.5* 9064ls dfs with the kit and the head cover. The plastic is still on the head so it is brand spanking new.

This is a great club for the average good player that likely made some progress last year and is taking the next step in a progression or for an average good player that is cutting back a little but is still a pretty decent striker of the ball. The 9064ls is a very forgiving club for something that gets the ball out there a good distance. I have been preparing to start the year with a 9064ls myself and I am very happy with it. Can't wait to actually have a fairway to hit to and a tee to hit from. They are all under over a foot of snow right now.

I am looking for $135.00 for everything I pay the shipping to the 48. Paypal will work fine for me.

Adams9064lsdfs1.jpg
[/IMG]

Adams9064lsdfs2.jpg
[/IMG]

Adams9064lsdfs3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Bumped it as I just lowered the price.

Any interest in a 9.5 SuperDeep TP?

What is the spec of the shaft ?

whatz the flex on the shaft?

I have sent PM's on the shaft for the 9064ls dfs. For those interested it is S-flex. As I am sure you are aware the shaft length can be modified over three settings from 45" to 45.5" to 46" without cutting it which is one of the neat features of the club. It comes with the correct head weights to account for the chosen shaft length. I have another one of these that I am keeping as my driver for this year and a third that I will either keep or sell.

Sold 3/11/11. Thanks everybody, especially the buyer. I will probably have another to sell shortly if anybody is interested as I still have two 9064ls dfs drivers at the moment.

Back