What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the only thing I am going to shoot today is a hockey puck. Still under 3 ft of snow. Uggg

63 on a 18 hole par 3.

That was my first time having a go with only 2 clubs (58 lob and putter). I think I'm going to try it again tomorrow with the 54 instead to try and get better with the touch shots on these wedges. Plus it was a bit silly to take a 58 that I hit 85 yards max to a par 3 where half the holes are 100 yards or more. Apparently the mental side of the game needs some work too heh

63 on a 18 hole par 3.

That was my first time having a go with only 2 clubs (58 lob and putter). I think I'm going to try it again tomorrow with the 54 instead to try and get better with the touch shots on these wedges. Plus it was a bit silly to take a 58 that I hit 85 yards max to a par 3 where half the holes are 100 yards or more. Apparently the mental side of the game needs some work too heh

I've missed your Premier and Champions League posts. You going to give me any today?

Just for you mate I'm heading there now

:drinks:

Saturday Feb 19 0926 tee time 50 degrees warming to 72 - NICE!
Pine View / Island View

1 par 4 5
2 par 4 4
3 par 5 5
4 par 3 4
5 par 4 5
6 par 3 3
7 par 5 4
8 par 4 5
9 par 4 4

1 par 4 3
2 par 4 6
3 par 4 4
4 par 4 5
5 par 4 5
6 par 3 4
7 par 5 6
8 par 3 4
9 par 5 6

Pine 39 Island 43 - 82

Mid-February and I play my first round of the year in SHORTS! This was like a tale of two rounds - the front nine was going along kind of well after some early bogeys, and I turned in +3 39, and immediately birdied the 10th hole to get to +2. But, an unfortunate thing had occurred - a large visiting group had booked play for the day and showed up late, and were late making the turn, and we had a long wait for them to finish turning. Yes, I birdied #10, but we waited forever at the next tee, and again to approach. I had driven within 60 yards of the flag, but when I finally hit my wedge all momentum was long gone, and I fatted it into the trap. The trap was newly sanded and I got a horrid lie on the back downslope, so it took me two to get out - double bogey. I made par at the next before getting on the bogey train for the rest of the nine, which took over 3 hours to complete.

I dislocated my knee badly nearly 3 months ago and didn't play for several weeks before that due to snow coverage... went out today for the first round using the driver again. Shot 87 for a net 69 and 38 points. My knee was good, i was using 3/4 swings on the driver to protect it!! Drives were straighter than normal and about the same length... think i will stay with that method! Pitching and chipping was very rusty though.

I shot even par today but I only played one hole. :act-up: My back is slowly getting better. All I have done this week is practice my short game. I just HAD to hit my new driver on one hole today and it was SWEET. Can't wait to take a good swing at it without protecting my back!

WTG KellyBo, I know you would have maintained that pace, so a 72 is a great round. Seriously, I don't know how you were able to wait this long to hit that driver, glad everything is getting better.

i played a quick 9 after work today and shot 40
i hit 3 trees on one hole... maybe i shouldnt hit it into the woods
other than attempting to become a lumberjack... i hit some great shots today
teeshots were everywhere
approach shots were hot and cold
pitching and chipping werent as good as yesterday but not too bad
putting was an adventure... had some long ones that burned the edges

I shot a awful 98 with a couple 7's and a 9.On the bright side,my putting improved - I only used 35 even with the bad score on a course with fast ,sloping greens.

I shot even par today but I only played one hole. :act-up: My back is slowly getting better. All I have done this week is practice my short game. I just HAD to hit my new driver on one hole today and it was SWEET. Can't wait to take a good swing at it without protecting my back!

She was putting for birdies on both approach shots. She played two balls off the #9 hole par 4 at our course and striped both drives, then wedged two shots up. One within eight foot and one on the edge of the green maybe 10 foot.

+3 on the front and +9! on the back for an 83. Had an 8 on the par 4 17th. Course was 6750, but playing longer as most holes were into the wind. Greens were lightning quick as well.

shot a 82 today on Painted Dunes East/West. +6 on the front nine and +4 on the back nine. I had two birdies one on a par 5 and one a par 4, both coming on the back nine. Wind was really blowing 15-25 MPH so all-in-all very pleased. Did not hit the CG16 irons very well. 9/14 fairways, 5/18 greens, and 29 putts. The scotty was working well but that's because I think it knows that the Gambler Straight is coming in the mail soon.

Played 18 on the simulator today. Port Royal in Bermuda http://www.portroyalgolf.bm/

I shot a 78, which is surely lower than I would have shot irl, but I had a good time.

Shot 70 at holiday hills in Branson yesterday. Par there is 68. Cold and foggy all day. Played Ledgestone today. Weather was better. Shot a 1 under 70. Missed 4 putts inside 6 feet for birdie. Should have been my lowest round ever.

Shot a 61 on a super easy par 62 course. 17 pars and 1 birdie. It was really not that great of a round, but I managed to save par well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 94 today. Nice day out but wind was 15-20 with gusts to 30. Left a bunch of strokes on the course today. Breakdown:

44 front, 50 back
4/18 GIR
3/14 FW hit (smoked 2 drives today, 1st one was 285 & 2nd was 245 dead into wind). Most drives were pushed right.
Birdies - 1 (par 5, drained 40 foot downhill putt)
Pars - 3
Bogeys - 8
Doubles - 3
Triples - 3
(3) 1 putts
(4) 3 putts
(11) 2 putts

Overall, very glad I made the last minute decision to go out and definitely have an idea of what needs to be worked on. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Got a chance to play with AHA and Mrs. AHA on their way back to the cold north today. Played "okay" and shot 81. I was hitting the irons well today, but struggled off the tee quite a bit until I put the driver away and played 3 wood off the tee. It was a 41 on the front with a double and a 40 on the back with a double. No birdies in the lot. I also did not make a single putt outside of 6 feet today. Not putting poorly, just not holing things.

All in all a great day to be on the golf course as it was beautiful outside and they were a blast to play with.

Shot 83 at harbourtown on the simulator. Man is it ever hard to get putting and chipping down on those. Driver wouldn't register correctly(like 220 on a good one) so I just left it in the bag. So overall not bad.

Shot 83 at harbourtown on the simulator. Man is it ever hard to get putting and chipping down on those. Driver wouldn't register correctly(like 220 on a good one) so I just left it in the bag. So overall not bad.

You should make a trip out to bc and you can play golf on a real course that registers every shot.

I hear ya man, I played the other day and just hit 6 iron off the tee the whole time because it was registering at 210-220. :D

I hear ya man, I played the other day and just hit 6 iron off the tee the whole time because it was registering at 210-220. :D

Yeah irons were pretty accurate but no woods seemed close to correct at all. Oh well just good to get out and swing.

Coolbreeze thanks for the offer but it is closer for me to go to Florida ;)

Got a chance to play with AHA and Mrs. AHA on their way back to the cold north today. Played "okay" and shot 81. I was hitting the irons well today, but struggled off the tee quite a bit until I put the driver away and played 3 wood off the tee. It was a 41 on the front with a double and a 40 on the back with a double. No birdies in the lot. I also did not make a single putt outside of 6 feet today. Not putting poorly, just not holing things.

All in all a great day to be on the golf course as it was beautiful outside and they were a blast to play with.

You didn't make a putt outside of 6 feet? wtf? Unheard of. You must've really been hitting the ball well today other wise. What 3wood did you have in the bag today?

You didn't make a putt outside of 6 feet? wtf? Unheard of. You must've really been hitting the ball well today other wise. What 3wood did you have in the bag today?

Yeah, it was just a little short or a little long all day with the putter. But I was hitting greens in regulation but just leaving 20 foot putts all day.

I used the Octane FW Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back