Name The Product From The Commercial

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
Give us a line from an ad, everyone then tries to guess the product.

"Yo, Miss Daisy, We Got Ourselves A Driver."

the SLAZENATOR!!!! (Slazzenger golf balls)

"wow, thats a whole hunken cow!"

Budweiser Super Bowl ad....2003?

"Son, I've hit flop shots longer than that."

Budweiser Super Bowl ad....2003?

"Son, I've hit flop shots longer than that."

Bubba Watson Ping G15 commercial

"Looks good but who are the chefs? Great Googley Moogley!"

"Can you guess which thing is not like the other things, which thing just doesnt belong...If you guessed this thing is not like the other things you know what, you know what your right...your so smart"

lol I know its simple but its catchy I just couldnt resist.

"Can you guess which thing is not like the other things, which thing just doesnt belong...If you guessed this thing is not like the other things you know what, you know what your right...your so smart"

lol I know its simple but its catchy I just couldnt resist.

Haha Taylormade Commercial.

"I've been striping these things today! *chunk*"

Haha Taylormade Commercial.

"I've been striping these things today! *chunk*"

Wilson staff, however this thread has continued on with anyone aswering my commecial.

Wilson staff, however this thread has continued on with anyone aswering my commecial.

You have me stumped...For some reason Im picturing an old man saying "Great googley moogley" but I cant put a product on it...Its not a Canadian thing is it?

You have me stumped...For some reason Im picturing an old man saying "Great googley moogley" but I cant put a product on it...Its not a Canadian thing is it?

No so we can move this along it was a Snickers commercial with the kansas city Chiefs

From the best commercial ever made "You know you need a cover sheet on your TPS reports, Richard! That ain't new, baby!" or "You wanna play games, Gene!? Well when its game time its pain time, baby! Whoo!"

ok heres one
Want my coke? Its ok you can have it.

You got me stumped for right now coolbreeze

From the best commercial ever made "You know you need a cover sheet on your TPS reports, Richard! That ain't new, baby!" or "You wanna play games, Gene!? Well when its game time its pain time, baby! Whoo!"

Terry Tate , office linebacker

Nice WR!

Do you want another hint for mine?

No so we can move this along it was a Snickers commercial with the kansas city Chiefs

I forgot about that one! They played that one here a lot!

Anyone remember this - "Ancient Chinese Secret"

Ahhh, the old Calgon water softener ad from the chinese laundry :smile:

Ok, try this one - "From the land of sky blue waters (echo: waters), From the land of pines, lofty balsam..."

Ahhh, the old Calgon water softener ad from the chinese laundry :smile:

Ok, try this one - "From the land of sky blue waters (echo: waters), From the land of pines, lofty balsam..."

Hamms Beer. Nicely done!

Here's one for ya: "We'll leave the light on for ya!"

Hamms Beer. Nicely done!

Here's one for ya: "We'll leave the light on for ya!"

shoot, it's either best western or motel 6.

"hey you woodchucks, stop chucking my wood!!"

Back