2011 THP Demo Day Thread

How much of the stuff comes in lefty?

How much of the stuff comes in lefty?

We will have quite a bit of stuff available in LH for people. From irons and wedges to drivers. And of course our shafts can all be tried on LH heads.

We will have quite a bit of stuff available in LH for people. From irons and wedges to drivers. And of course our shafts can all be tried on LH heads.

I wonder if FLTC knows that?? Lefty shafts!

I wonder if FLTC knows that?? Lefty shafts!

I don't think you would ever be able to take that Miyazaki Kusala from him. It will be in his hands as they lower him into the ground 70 years from now.

Is there any way we can get some of the Miura stuff there? I would love to get the "Rake" 56* and some off their other wedges.

MANY more updates coming this week as goods continue to arrive. This WILL be bigger than last years demo day (we did not think that was possible).

I don't doubt you, but that is hard to believe. Wow.

MANY more updates coming this week as goods continue to arrive. This WILL be bigger than last years demo day (we did not think that was possible).

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I would love to see some Scratch irons there if possible.

Seriously? That's exciting. Well done.

MANY? that's ridiculous! I'm not sure how this can get any better but I can't wait to see what's coming up next

wow I can't wait to see the updates. Hard to believe this will be bigger than last years demo day, but I have no doubts that you and GG have made that happen

I was reaging golf magazine and saw this driver and would love to see it at demo day

Tiger Shark PowerPod II

Tiger-Shark-PowerPod-II_600x600.jpg

T, this wasa topic of conversation at my local shop. I saw two guys hit it. One said terrible, the other liked it. I was intrigued lol.

its supposed to help with a slice. to me, its very intriging

Wasn't there another driver that was really anti slice? It was 13* I believe as well. Drawing a blank. I think they would be cool to have there.

its supposed to help with a slice. to me, its very intriging

Wasn't there another driver that was really anti slice? It was 13* I believe as well. Drawing a blank. I think they would be cool to have there.

Tour Edge, I believe.

Possible skim alert, sorry.

Are any of the shafts that are listed in the 1st post going to be available in 3 wood length in addition to driver? I know it was requested, but I can't remember hearing if some would be or not. Thanks!

Not sure we will have FW wood length available. As of now, most likely not.

Not sure we will have FW wood length available. As of now, most likely not.

Ok, cool. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks JB!

1st post updated as a slew of Mizuno stuff arrived for demo day.

wow, lots of mizzy stuff!

Cool!!

when and where is this?? I can't seem to find that info. I would definitely be interested in attending so I can start meeting some of the THPer's and try some equipment.

when and where is this?? I can't seem to find that info. I would definitely be interested in attending so I can start meeting some of the THPer's and try some equipment.

2011 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day. It is a once a year gathering of attendees in FL at PGA National Resort and Spa where we demo equipment and play tour level courses. Large thread on it in the golf section.

It was funny to see that in GOLF. I was posting on here a month ago about how the PowerPod had returned and how it would be interesting to see it tested. I have an original here. Just like the new one there was a single loft and you teed it high or low depending how you wanted the launch angle. You could not slice the orignal without really trying hard to pull the thing inside, but it was not a hook machine either. And it was plenty long.

Of course the original also had the reputation of having the heads cracking. Hope they fixed that!

I was reaging golf magazine and saw this driver and would love to see it at demo day

Tiger Shark PowerPod II

Tiger-Shark-PowerPod-II_600x600.jpg

Back