The Other Passion!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
I doubt anyone here will relate, but after around 15 years I'm selling a very close old friend thats been very good to me. A good buddy has always loved this stick and has wanted it for many years. I've moved on to another player and this is only taking up nostalga space in the bag, so see ya, it's been fun!

I had to take a few parting pic's, haha. My Meucci: (razor sharp points and lots on inlay)

P1030769.jpg

P1030770.jpg

P1030771.jpg

P1030772.jpg

Nice looking cue there duey, I'm sure its going to a good home.

Nice stick Due! Its like loosing a loved one. :act-up:

getting rid of that OLD putter ???? :D

Due, I used to play a lot of pool. A LOT. If my golf game was as good as my pool game used to be I'd be a plus HI. LOL. I loved straight pool and nine ball. I spent hours practicing/playing. Then I got married and quit hanging around pool halls. :)

Nice looking cue there duey, I'm sure its going to a good home.

Thanks CB, I saved what seemed like a forchane for this stick, lol. I would love to keep it, but the guy that want's it is a solid player and know's how to take good care of it. Haha, I sound like I'm losing a friend.

Nice stick, my father was a big pool player and had a couple Meucci's. Thats real ivory inlay correct?

Nice stick Due! Its like loosing a loved one. :act-up:

getting rid of that OLD putter ???? :D

Due, I used to play a lot of pool. A LOT. If my golf game was as good as my pool game used to be I'd be a plus HI. LOL. I loved straight pool and nine ball. I spent hours practicing/playing. Then I got married and quit hanging around pool halls. :)

Thanks guy's, it's awful, haha. I'm really torn because it was my first personal stick. You can find the same one on ebay cheap these days, but they are still different. I play a lot now and my new stick is about half that tip diamater. I can't go back to it so see ya.

Nice stick, my father was a big pool player and had a couple Meucci's. Thats real ivory inlay correct?

That one is, but the mass produced ones of the same model are not any more. Meucci's have really gone down hill the past few years.

edit: I did change the ferrule and it's not ivory. The original cracked over the years.

That one is, but the mass produced ones of the same model are not any more. Meucci's have really gone down hill the past few years.

Ahh sad to hear. Pool was always really frustrating to me, i can't think 4 shots ahead like the good players. I struggle enough with the one I am on!

Thanks guy's, it's awful, haha. I'm really torn because it was my first personal stick. You can find the same one on ebay cheap these days, but they are still different. I play a lot now and my new stick is about half that tip diamater. I can't go back to it so see ya.
I remember when I got my first personal one...my only one. I loved that thing. Unlike golf equipment, which I change like socks, that stick and I stayed friends for many a year.

I remember when I got my first personal one...my only one. I loved that thing. Unlike golf equipment, which I change like socks, that stick and I stayed friends for many a year.

Lol, I'm with you there. I have several, but that one and the new predator are the only ones I've grown close to, other than my break stick and two jumpers, lol.

It would be fun to get together and play some day.

Lol, I'm with you there. I have several, but that one and the new predator are the only ones I've grown close to, other than my break stick and two jumpers, lol.

It would be fun to get together and play some day.
Golf AND pool! Excellent!

I have a pool cue. A McDermott, made right here in Cheeseland. The butt is wrapped in black leather. Hehe. It hasn't seen the outside of its case in a long time.

Kevin

I have a pool cue. A McDermott, made right here in Cheeseland. The butt is wrapped in black leather. Hehe. It hasn't seen the outside of its case in a long time.

Kevin

Get out there and use it Kevin. McDermott makes some solid sticks these days and has a lot of pro's under contract.

Back