WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

It's like a convent out there, nobody can touch the kuch

Of the players left, I think I would like to see Jimenez win the most.

May be a bit premature on this, but would be cool to see an all Uncle Sam Final Four. Could happen the way things are right now.

May be a bit premature on this, but would be cool to see an all Uncle Sam Final Four. Could happen the way things are right now.

I think it would be great!!! I'm hoping for the same.

Are u serious, you have seen Jimenez right?

I forgot my boy Bubba is still alive - that's who I'm pulling for...

The most interesting man in the world wins by 7, amazing.I feel for Ben Crane though,he was whipped.

talk about a success for the golf channel's putting line. Moore's putt held that green line like it was a train on a railroad track

Are u serious, you have seen Jimenez right?

You could have said the same thing about Fowler or Crane this morning after their performances through yesterday. Match Play is a funny beast. Wouldn't take much for the Mechanic to completely crap the bed in round 4.

You could have said the same thing about Fowler or Crane this morning after their performances through yesterday. Match Play is a funny beast. Wouldn't take much for the Mechanic to completely crap the bed in round 4.

I wouldnt be surprised either buddy

That sounds dirty and gross. He drinks a lot of wine, I suppose it could happen.

Look at his scores from the prev rounds, he is playing strong, and gaining momentum. Crane and Fowler had exceptional rounds but thats all. I'm not saying MAJ will win I just wondered if you had noticed him in the bracket. He is pretty stealthy.

I need Donald and Mahan to go 5 for 5 on my sports bets today.

No way the mechanic craps his bed... He smoke cigars, drinks wine, sports a ponytail and drives Ferraris... how can you not like the guy

It is a possibility, many guys have so far. Lets just wait and see, shall we.

unfortunate result for Mahan out of the bunker. You could hear the contact that he hit it really well and was just a couple inches short of staying up on the hill

Back