oldest club actually played in bag?

My oldest club is my Ping Pal2, ss putter. Actually the only putter I ever gamed. I have a Ping Zing, Mg/Br as back-up but, I have put it in play no more than three times since buying it on sale in the late 90's.

Taylormade Rescue Dual 4 hybrid. I can't seem to find another hybrid that I hit more consistent. I think it's older than my Vokey raw 56* wedge.

This was my dad's - I think it's from the late 70's I game it regularly but I have just ordered a new FGP so we will seeView attachment 2066

I have a set of ping eye 2 that is reserved for my wife if she wants to learn how to play or a friend who has no clubs.

THEN I play my big bertha warhawk 3w off the tee....this was originally my grandfathers before he gave up the sport when he got older....I have it reshafted with a "rocket" shaft that is graphite but has a peice of metal rod running up 3/4 the way to make it really stiff

I have an R7 st 3 wood that is the oldest club in my bag. I have tried to replace it but I just cant find a better one worth buying yet.

Until my Burner 2.0s arrived last weekend, I had the original Titleist DTR irons (which I think came out in '86 or '87) in my bag. There's a good chance I will keep the DTR pitching wedge in the bag. I use it around the green all the time and know the feel too well to give it up.

Definitely my putter. It was purchased in 2007.

Everything else in my bag was purchased in the last few days.

Definitely the putter - Odyssey Black i 7. Until just recently it was the Ping I10 1 hybrid which was just replaced by the M1.

Ping Anser putter(s). My gamer is 40 years old and not going anywhere anytime soon!

My Burner irons are 2 years old. Oops - My husband reminded me that my Scotty Cameron 2.6 putter that he got me for our 15th wedding anniversary is the oldest. 2 years and 2 months! I love my putter.

:doh: holy cow!!

I still use my Ram Zebra mallet putter from time to time that my wife bought me in 1983 ,the year after we married.It was an expensive putter back then.

My Burner irons are 2 years old. Oops - My husband reminded me that my Scotty Cameron 2.6 putter that he got me for our 15th wedding anniversary is the oldest. 2 years and 2 months! I love my putter.

Welcome back, Kokogirl. Been a while.

07 burner hybrid, it was released before i started playing :p

My Scotty Cameron is 12 years old now. I don't see it being taken out of the bag anytime soon.

My irons are 11 years old, but they are going to be replaced before our season starts. After they get replaced, probably 08 will be my oldest club, and there will be a few of them.

I have a couple old putters that I use occasionally, but my oldest regular club is the original adams speedline.

I have three putters that go in my bag when I want a change....a 1983 Ping Anser, 1983 Ping AYD , and a Callaway Hickory Stick (Billy Casper, The Purist Model) from the 80's. Currently use a White Hot No5.....

My oldest club is a Ping Anser 2 putter. My dad bought it for me when my parents lived in Tampa. I've had it 10 years and it was in great used condition when he gave it to me. I honestly don't know how to tell when it was manufactured.

I have a old Tournament 1 iron that I sometimes throw in the bag just for fun at the range. It is around 30 years old and man let me tell ya you don't wanna hit that baby off the toe. But one thing I will say..... you should see the looks you get when you hit it pure. Most people nowadays have never even seen a 1 iron...lol

Haven't been playing but a half a year so my oldest clubs are my CG14 wedges. Only clubs in my bag that I've been happy with since day one...

Back