WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Except when he shoots 80 and misses a cut like last week.

And he still looked ridiculous yesterday.

But remember, the guy that is 3rd right now has not exactly been winning either.

Aw, you disappoint me JB - I was hoping for a Westwood comparison at least. :Wink:

Luke's allowed one 80 a year. It's his way of making it into the press.

Aw, you disappoint me JB - I was hoping for a Westwood comparison at least. :Wink:

Luke's allowed one 80 a year. It's his way of making it into the press.

Sometimes its about perception and reality. Luke is not exactly loved by the media (both domestically and internationally) for his lovely way of treating people. I know that is blasphemy but even his local media members think that highly of him.

As for Westwood, he won last year. He surely has stunk this year, but he is on par with his favorite target TW and his mini me sidekick #12.

Sometimes its about perception and reality. Luke is not exactly loved by the media (both domestically and internationally) for his lovely way of treating people. I know that is blasphemy but even his local media members think that highly of him.

As for Westwood, he won last year. He surely has stunk this year, but he is on par with his favorite target TW and his mini me sidekick #12.

True. I'm not going to defend Luke's attitude, but I do really admire the way he gets round a course (80s excepted!).

For me, Kaymer is the only one of the top 4 (as of last week) who looks the business right now. Phil is hot and cold - Westwood just hasn't got it together this year, Tiger is well covered. Kaymer showed great strength to get past Rose yesterday, and looks tough to beat.

True. I'm not going to defend Luke's attitude, but I do really admire the way he gets round a course (80s excepted!).

For me, Kaymer is the only one of the top 4 (as of last week) who looks the business right now. Phil is hot and cold - Westwood just hasn't got it together this year, Tiger is well covered. Kaymer showed great strength to get past Rose yesterday, and looks tough to beat.

Yeah its a shame that the best golfer in the world right now is not in the top 4...hehe

G-MAC!!!!!

Yeah its a shame that the best golfer in the world right now is not in the top 4...hehe

G-MAC!!!!!

The man himself speaks -

"I'm perhaps a better golfer than Tiger in the last 12 months but he's the greatest player," said McDowell.

"It would be nice to slip past him for a little while."

The man himself speaks -

Except the key word in his phrase was "playa" not "player'. G-Mac was talking about his pimp game. :act-up:

Except the key word in his phrase was "playa" not "player'. G-Mac was talking about his pimp game. :act-up:
:D

I have no doubts about the man's ability. No lady can resist a slightly unshaven Irishman with a cardigan and beer gut.

Can G-Mac win this thing? More to the point, WHEN he wins it.....who's going to the party??

Really suprised Casey looked so terrible out there. I was hoping for a strong run. Westwood was awful, Watney tried to hand it to him on more than one occasion and he looked like Tiger out there on the greens.

So far the results have been rather disappointing. Im actually pulling for young Ricky and his flat billed hats. But only if Gmac loses.

:D

I have no doubts about the man's ability. No lady can resist a slightly unshaven Irishman with a cardigan and beer gut.
Exactly why my wife found me irresistible. :D

So out of the remaining golfers who is everyone pulling for? Of course Gmac for me, just love how he plays the game. After him Id love to see Hunter win this forget about the Ryder Cup and Id even like to see Ricky win it.

Well I had the final bracket down to Els and GMac with Gmac taking it, so I'll stick with the plan even though Els is gone and still say GMac will take it all

So out of the remaining golfers who is everyone pulling for? Of course Gmac for me, just love how he plays the game. After him Id love to see Hunter win this forget about the Ryder Cup and Id even like to see Ricky win it.

Jason Day looks tough

I am personally pulling for Hunter Mahan . The guy has been through quite an ordeal and for him to win would be cool.

Exactly why my wife found me irresistible. :D

Ron has all the attributes of a major champion! Except the game. darn.

Gmac to win. :D

Although Kaymer is looking ominously tough to beat.

I did like the fact that Westooth One-t'd a hole yesterday. That was fun to watch

Paul Casey.

But if I had to pick from someone who was still in the tournament it would Mahan. He made some clutch putts yesterday and it would be great to see him putting some Westwood "Thurs/Friday" esque beatdowns on the field.

Or GMac. I like him too.

I'm with everyone else here Gmac, Hunter or Rickie

My final four was Stricker, McDowell, Kaymer, and Holmes. I can still get 3/4. I have Kaymer winning (I think, my sheet is in the car - it was him and McDowell in the final, I know that).

OK,GMAC wins it all or I'm pulling myself out of the running for the Morgan Cup! He is just that good. Go GMAC!

Back