THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

Glad everybody is jumping in and ordering tonight.

My order of 5 just went in.
I hope the white one is still available !

I'm in. Hope I got a white chip. Thanks THP and Seth

Just sent my payment, glad to get these since I missed out both times on the last ones...........

Ordered, cant wait, they look pretty cool

These look really cool. I just ordered some. Can't wait to get them. Something to actually look forward to in the mail.

Since I've been away all day I was afraid that this wouldn't be available. Hopefully the white one is in there as well. Can't wait to get these.

When will they ship?

Just got home! Ready to order! Save me a white one :)

How do I order one?

How do I order one?

go to the top of the page and click on the THP Store icon on the right side of the page just under the blind9golf ad

im with ya GUS! just ordered mine too.

How do I order one?

Go to THP Store above right side and create an account with paypal. Very easy and you will be set up for all the classic things comeing down the THP pipeline.

Blimey! I bought 5, assuming it would lock out when the white ones were gone. I hope I made it in time to get the extra special white chip. I'm probably going to give away a few to my friends.

I ordered my 5 and knowing GG, she will have them in the mail before we know it.

Glad to see I was able to pick these up this morning.

To answer everybody's question, yes there are still white ones available and yes it will lock when they are gone. Glad more people jumped in and got them.

Back