White Clicgear 3.0 Now Available In North America

glennQNYC

Reaction score
Clicgear is now importing the white version of their 3.0 push cart.
46174d14-4cfb-1a03.jpg

Sexy!

White along with pink and kiwi are now available in North America as limited editions.

It does look nice...

These rock, I have a blue one and the wife has a green one... The ghosted cart is cool too

How much are these things....I usually always carry, but my stepdad is trying to get me to try one.

if they are going to make a white one it should come with mud flaps...

How much are these things....I usually always carry, but my stepdad is trying to get me to try one.

~2 bills not sure it is it more for the "special editions"

These rock, I have a blue one and the wife has a green one... The ghosted cart is cool too

The BF has it in black and I have one in silver. Would've gotten white but at the time it wasn't offered :( until now...

They have pink and kiwi offered now?!?!!? :banghead: See...if you wait, you'll get the one you want :sad:

Would you be interested in a slightly used silver one??? :D

~2 bills not sure it is it more for the "special editions"

hmmm, gonna have to save my pennies for one. I like the white.

Would you be interested in a slightly used silver one??? :D

Silver isn't really my thing....reminds me of jewerly and how my wife likes it so much...it gets costly :dont-know:

I likey. These things save your back.

Sorry for the false alarm, but I mistakingly was looking at the international site. White (and Pink) are still not available in North America. :sad:

Sorry for the false alarm, but I mistakingly was looking at the international site. White (and Pink) are still not available in North America. :sad:

Darn...had my hopes up :crying: Looks like I won't be getting a new Clic Gear anytime soon! But kiwi is available?

Darn...had my hopes up :crying: Looks like I won't be getting a new Clic Gear anytime soon! But kiwi is available?

TGW.com is offering White and kiwi just no Pink...yet. and the price has been lowered to $179...

Jeff from Clicgear just replied saying white will be available in USA (and all of North America?) after 4/1/11.
I didn't ask about other colors.

Jeff from Clicgear just replied saying white will be available in USA (and all of North America?) after 4/1/11.
I didn't ask about other colors.

Yeah just noticed when you add white one to your cart at TGW the expected date changes to 3/28/11, Kiwi acts like you could order now. I though kiwi had been out for awhile now. It wasn't one of the original colors but not as new as white and pink. I think they went too far with the white wheels, they will be dirty and cover in grass by time you get to 1st green...

I think they went too far with the white wheels, they will be dirty and cover in grass by time you get to 1st green...

I think the white wheels look great; and clicgear gets kudos for tooling up a separate wheel just for the white version... But thoughts of maintaining those wheels scares the hell out of me. All the little corners on those wheels are tough enough to keep clean when they are black!

Anyone looking at a Clicgear 3.0 Modells has them for $119 shipped. Some states get taxed. There is a coupon code you need to use. It is in the deal of the day thread

Modells has them for $119 shipped. There is a coupon code you need to use. It is in the deal of the day thread

Can you help me find that code? It seems to elude me.

EDIT: Code MOD40ASI223 earns 40% off any single item (2/23-2/24 only), with free freight on orders over $50. I think that is what Chunky is referring to.

Last edited:
It was. Sorry for being a little lazy Glenn. I ordered mine last week and got it in like 3 days

Anyone looking at a Clicgear 3.0 Modells has them for $119 shipped. Some states get taxed. There is a coupon code you need to use. It is in the deal of the day thread

Hmmm that's enticing, I have a Sun Mountain now but for $119.. hmmm

I saw one at Golf Mart. It looks niiiice.

Back