Where do Hackers Live???

Status
Not open for further replies.
64119 here

47404 here

man i checked out a course down there and it was pretty pricey so i just hung out at the beach

You have to drive to Grandy it is about 25 minutes from the beach. Play the Carolina Club that place is great.

all caught up.....Keep them coming guys....This is the best way to find "Hackers" to play golf with!!

You have to drive to Grandy it is about 25 minutes from the beach. Play the Carolina Club that place is great.

Yea, Carolina Club is nice. The Pointe is pretty good too. I haven't played Kilarlich, but I hear it is really good. Pretty expensive though. Weekends on the course during the summer are pretty empty too. That's when all of the "locals" play. I played on a sunday and there were literally a dozen people on the course.

Not in the US, but I would love to know who is local...if you need a zip, no problem, but I'll throw my postal code up just in case: N1H4J8

and once again...we are back caught up...
Come on guys....I know we have more than 150 members in this forum.....
With Spring fast approaching this is the perfect time to find a Hacker to play golf with!!

zip-08094

yo

95132!

and all caught up....

bama, something is wrong, all of the names in your list don't automatically show up on the map, if I click the name it will then temporarily show.

97471 here

Two lone "Okie's?" TBox, I guess in Oklahoma we are just few and far in between!

75050 - middle of DFW, TX. About 3 miles from the spectacular 2011 Super Bowl debacle!

bama, something is wrong, all of the names in your list don't automatically show up on the map, if I click the name it will then temporarily show.

I dont think the names are supposed to show by default until you click on the pushpin.
I think this keeps from cluttering up the map....

I did find something else though.....
When I signed out of my Gmail account to look at the map, it showed some people with a Blue pushpin while others only had an orange dot...
Is that the way everyone is seeing it????

I dont think the names are supposed to show by default until you click on the pushpin.

When I signed out of my Gmail account to look at the map, it showed some people with a Blue pushpin while others only had an orange dot...

I see blue pushpins and orange dots too. There's also a picture of some house with mine.

Same for me. I'm showing as just an orange dot.

ok...did a little more reading and it seems that you are only allowed 100 pins per map. Then they become the little orange dots...

so...best bet is to zoom to your area and look for an orange dot or blue push pin to find a fellow hacker.....

I will see if there is anything else we can do to get everyone the same graphic...

Liberty Lake, WA is home for me.

You can put my work zip...its close enough :) 90095

I am surprised nobody from Long Island (NY) is on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back