Dustin Johnson Failed Sobriety Test

Snap Hook

I before E,excpt Titleist
Reaction score
Handicap
3 SNGA
Bout two years ago Dustin Johnson got pulled over and he failed a sobriety test. He's already handled his punishment and did the obligatory apology. I"m not bringing this up to spark a debate or anything about Sports players as role models.

No, my intentions are far more humorous and friendly.

The Myrtle Beach police departmant have only now just released the camera footage from the policeman's car who pulled Dustin Johnson over. What follows is 3 minutes of funny drunken behavior that I hate to admit a lot of us have done before. (I know I have) My favorite part is the 1:20 mark where the cop begins to instruct DJ on walking in a straight line and DJ just starts doing it. "Whoa there, I havn't told you to do anything yet"

And people wonder why he didn't read the rule sheet on bunkers, or he missed his tee time. haha. I linked it to Deadspin because I'm at work and cannot imbed videos. Hopefully another member will help us out.

http://deadspin.com/#!5767329/i-cant-walk-the-line-dustin-johnsons-hilariously-failed-sobriety-test

Wow...craziness.

Awsome, I am glad I never drink and drive.

You know what they say about living in glass houses.............

Saw the deadspin guy on 60 minutes (or maybe it was Real Sports?) this week, just a pure scumbag through and through. Felt strong need to take a shower after listening to the greazy P.O.S

Last edited:
I was given a field sobriety test by the NYPD a couple of years ago... They told me to balance on one foot. Well I'm a very accomplished skier that has done this for years to work on my balance. No problem!
They then told me to lean my head back and touch my nose. I did that with no problem too... But I did it while I was still on one foot! The officer said "wait, you don't need to still be on one foot." I laughed and said "well I guess I passed then!"
They handed me my paperwork, and I was on my way home. True story.

Sure did take a while to release. Still my favorite golfer!

I can't believe someone would dig this up and post it. Nice job pal.

I don't think I would of passed all that sober!

Wow, I think I have gone through a few of those but not while being pulled over.

I was given a field sobriety test by the NYPD a couple of years ago... They told me to balance on one foot. Well I'm a very accomplished skier that has done this for years to work on my balance. No problem!
They then told me to lean my head back and touch my nose. I did that with no problem too... But I did it while I was still on one foot! The officer said "wait, you don't need to still be on one foot." I laughed and said "well I guess I passed then!"
They handed me my paperwork, and I was on my way home. True story.

But were you sober? Pleading the 5th is an acceptable answer.

Back