Any Pink Lover here?

I really like pink and wear it all the time golfing and out and about. I have 3 pink golf shirts, I mark my ball with a pink sharpie and my push cart is pink. Real men wear pink ladies and gentlemen. When old guys at the course give me a hard time about my pink shirt or cart I just say, "Ask the hot drink cart girl what she thinks about me wearing pink." The answer is always that it looks good.

I missed this thread!! I've got tons of PINK!! But then again...I am a lady :)

I have a hot pink Nike dri-fit shirt that I wear with my Black and purple plaid pants....

Not really a pink lover, but my school does have a pink shirt thursday!

I understand that some people are phobic about wearing pink. One of the guys that goes with us to Myrtle Beach for a tournament each year is that way. My partner and I were paired with him and his partner 2 years ago. Naturally we all showed up that day sporting our pink, it pretty well freaked him out. He actually thought it was by accident that we all showed up dressed in pink. We enjoyed messing with him that day.

I keep asking my 3 yr old is she ready to starting going to the golf course with me. It used to be it was too hot. Her response yesterday... No daddy cause I don't have any pink golfshoes.. :laughing: Guess its time to look for girls pink golf shoes.

Wear a couple of pink Adidas shirts , and I have blue with white / pink plaid pattern to go with them , but I do where a pink ribbon on every one of my hats or visors for my mother who is a 5 year survivor of Breast Cancer

Last edited:
I have a pink button down and a pink polo. Haven't worn the polo on the course... yet. Might have to give it a run. Whenever I let my oldest daughter pick my clothes for the day, those are the only options apparently. I have no problem wearing pink, though I used to for some reason. All my in laws despise me when I wear them. They're phobic in more ways than one!

love pink i own more than my wife does!!

Same here. My wife doesnt even really wear pink but I defiinitely do. Speaking of pink, that Vegas Pink from the new Sligo line will make me buy a few items.

I used to wear quite a bit of pink before I started playing golf, but as I've aged I seem to wear less and less, I'm probably lean towards more neutral colors now.

I have 2 girls with a 3rd on the way and have no problem wearing pink on the course or at the office. My dog is even a girl. I can also drive it 300yds so if anyone tries to give me **** I tell them once they can hit a golf ball as far as I do then they can make as much fun of me in my face as they want. I use the Bubba philosophy.........

I bought a new Ashworth pink with contrasting stripes last week. Wore it this past weekend in Florida.

Back