Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My father had a 67 corvette back in the late 60's/70's called the dirty dawg. When I would meet older people in my town as a teen, they would always talk about the dirty dawg after they found out who I was.

I only keep avatars about relevant topics and shooting 75s on Sunday is not as relevant as the Morgan Cup.

Bazinga!

Kind of a long story but with my screen name the Xtreme part came from the decals on my jeep wrangler my first car and the 131 was the model number of a gun back when I played paintball and Ive used it alot since in most of my screen names and log ins. The avatar is because I am a Kstate student and an avid fan of our football team!

Oh and Hog was a nickname from youth football my name is Haughenberry and pronounced Hog-n-berry so Hog was always easy for the coaches and it stuck for the last 13 years.

It's always nice to know exactly how far out you are.

I'm pretty boring. My name is Jeff E Frazier.......username in college was "jefrazie".

Yup.

Made some updates to the Morgan Cup.

Made some updates to the Morgan Cup.

nice!, though I noticed you didn't throw my name on the cup yet. What are you waiting for?

The avatar is just something cool I found whilst looking for avatars, the username is my name (danny) and a nickname I earned whilst diving a wreck off the south coast of England. It involved a surface marker buoy, a tangled reel and my unwillingness to let go of said reel due to the cost..cue a rapid ascent from 30m and the nickname Buzz Lightyear - to the surface and beyond - was born...

Ole Gray has a new avatar to match his new wedges. Predictable? Slightly...hehe

Next up will be the big overhaul...Its coming to a golf course near you (as long as you are in GA).

I was going to just change it for him, but figured we will just wait.

I sense an announcement.

[activate ole gray voice]

these them there Ohio's, I mean clevelands were just charming the snake skin off the snakes and i needed a change. This ole charmer could not change without being an insider, so I met a fitter who told me watney, and 7 other big namers are switchin and twitchin, so that was good nuff for this blue jean wearing sun of a gun.

[deactivate ole gray voice]

I haven't changed my avatar in a while, its hard to change from my 3 year old. I think he has a great set up.

Ole Gray has a new avatar to match his new wedges. Predictable? Slightly...hehe

Next up will be the big overhaul...Its coming to a golf course near you (as long as you are in GA).

I was going to just change it for him, but figured we will just wait.

I sense an announcement.

[activate ole gray voice]

these them there Ohio's, I mean clevelands were just charming the snake skin off the snakes and i needed a change. This ole charmer could not change without being an insider, so I met a fitter who told me watney, and 7 other big namers are switchin and twitchin, so that was good nuff for this blue jean wearing sun of a gun.

[deactivate ole gray voice]

LOL,,,, ole JB is on a roll today :spam: :D

Speaking of Ole Gray. He gave me the idea for my avatar. Never had an eagle in my life and at the end of last season I made three in less then a month. My name is Sean.

oh just to let you guys know, Ms Smarty(kellybo) Pants changed my avatar. :nono:

oh just to let you guys know, Ms Smarty(kellybo) Pants changed my avatar. :nono:

Always new I liked her and she was smart.

Well, how did she photoshop that picture of you to put those words on you? hahaha, Gray, do you have new wedges in your bag? Lord have mercy, what's next?

Well, how did she photoshop that picture of you to put those words on you? hahaha, Gray, do you have new wedges in your bag? Lord have mercy, what's next?

CG16 irons
Mashie hybrid

CG16 irons
Mashie hybrid

No kidding? It's about time. Maybe he can come into the Cobra S3 iron thread and make fun of them with me before long :alien:

No kidding? It's about time. Maybe he can come into the Cobra S3 iron thread and make fun of them with me before long :alien:

I thought that was just a second less original 2.0 thread?

CG16 irons
Mashie hybrid

I believe you may be right JB. Cleveland is in the process of negotiating his 2 year contract now. He will have to buy all Cleveland hats, clothing, a bag, and put up billboards all over THP. :D

I thought that was just a second less original 2.0 thread?

hahaha, BOOM! C'mon Gray, now that you're a white version of Vijay, go ahead and make fun of the S3 irons. It'll be liberating. I swear!

I believe you may be right JB. Cleveland is in the process of negotiating his 2 year contract now. He will have to buy all Cleveland hats, a bag, and put up billboards all over THP. :D

Now this was funny.

I believe you may be right JB. Cleveland is in the process of negotiating his 2 year contract now. He will have to buy all Cleveland hats, clothing, a bag, and put up billboards all over THP. :D

May be right?

Like I said, Gray is a little predictable. We love him, but its predictable. The minute you met a fitter that he could talk with and be an "insider", I knew he would switch brands. Heck I said so about 2 months ago I believe.

Back