The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cool is this? I love reading all of the posts.

I still can't get over the fact I'm a staffer.

14 more of you will join me and then we'll head off into battle!

I'm not gonna lie, this might be the greatest thing ever.

Yeah, I can't sleep. You ready to battle it out you long knockin' fool?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Yes here we go, let the trash talking begin.

And they shall call it EPIC.
How cool is this? I love reading all of the posts.

I still can't get over the fact I'm a staffer.

14 more of you will join me and then we'll head off into battle!

I'm not gonna lie, this might be the greatest thing ever.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I'm so jacked up. The competitive part of this, the format, the planning, gonna be a sight brother. I have so much fuel added to my fire. My game is gonna be sharp and you know how the drives are already.

I think our round on Saturday at the Fall Outing is going to be a hot ticket.

I'm so jacked up. The competitive part of this, the format, the planning, gonna be a sight brother. I have so much fuel added to my fire. My game is gonna be sharp and you know how the drives are already.

I think our round on Saturday at the Fall Outing is going to be a hot ticket.

I don't know if PGA National is big enough to contain you. It does make that round more interesting for sure. We won't disappoint.

Man, I can't believe this is happening. I'm still grinning.

GG: Just to be clear, so if one of us sent the email at 1:58 or 1:59 it would not be eligible? and would be DQ?

OK Skim Shady, this is from the first post:

You must wait until March 15th at 2pm EST and for us to make the post letting everybody know that signup is open before sending in your email.

Outstanding!

Knowing my luck, Id be the 15th email. Missing and flunking. We'll see how it goes, I guess Ill talk to my teacher about it.

Go take ur exam ill send in your registration email for you.

After i send in mine... Muahahahhahah!!!

Lol just kidding

Im going to talk to my teacher. He seems like he'd be the one guy in the lineup to actually let it happen. So im not super pessimistic yet.
Go take ur exam ill send in your registration email for you.

After i send in mine... Muahahahhahah!!!

Lol just kidding

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got done reading all of the posts. I am so in on this. I am going to get my wife something really great for our anniversary so she wont divorse me when i leave her the next day. AND i made sure to get the okay from the doc to induce my wife if the baby is getting close to the due date, so I won't miss the birth of my second child. So as long as my email is able to go through without any problems (no easy feat, and one that is guaranteed to ruin my sleep for many nights), I am good to go.

I wanted to say that THP is such an amazing place filled with amazing people. A huge thank you is in order to GG and JB for all of the hard work you both do for us. Thanks to TC and Biggsy, you guys are going to be awesome captains and I hope to have the pleasure to represent one of your teams in this event. Also thank you to Taylormade and Callaway. These are two of the top golf companies in the world and what an opportunity this is for us.

Now the wait begins, the sleepless nights and butterflies as I think about this epic event. Good luck to all!

I Tapped, I Talked

Okay this is rediculous. I don't know what it is but I tried to go to bed at 10:38 and its now 12:32 and I am wide awake. I've been thinking about the outing the whole time so that's probably it. I can't even sleep because of this thing.

Okay this is rediculous. I don't know what it is but I tried to go to bed at 10:38 and its now 12:32 and I am wide awake. I've been thinking about the outing the whole time so that's probably it. I can't even sleep because of this thing.

Same exact feeling right now!!

Here's a question, how will the media aspect of the weekend be working? There's a lot going on between interviews, promos, shot calling, etc. Will JB and GG be handling all that yourselves? Or will you be needing some help? I could maybe volunteer my services for the weekend and do my best David Feherty!

The media is being handled by THP in conjunction with support from TaylorMade & Callaway.

We truly appreciate the offer.

However you should come down and enjoy some golf and the festivities.

I don't qualify with my handicap but good luck to those that do, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Wow is all I can say about this. I hope to qualify as one of the participants for this event, if I do I'll do everything in my "power" to bring home the Morgan Cup for my team.

Thanks to JB and GG, and TC for putting this together. It will be an unbelievable experience for those selected, as well as those in attendance. TaylorMade and Callaway, you are also amazing for coming together and providing gear for 16 people.

TC/Biggsy - I hope to make one of you proud, and one of you very angry!

This is just amazing, what a great place THP is, and I can not say enough kind words about it. Thanks, just thanks!

Really cool event - good luck to all participants. Enjoy it!

This is beyond incredible! Time to check what my current handicap is at, and then see if I can get enough strokes off between now and the deadline to sneak under the requirement. Even if I can't cut them in time, this is just an amazing event put together by THP, Callaway, and Taylormade. So far beyond anything I would have ever expected...

I am completely blown away with this entire thread. Let's try to put something this incredible into some sort of managable perspective. Once qualified, we get to go to Florida, join all of our THP bud's, play lots of golf on the most incredible courses, stay at beautiful Reunion resort, be part of a team captained by TC or Biggsy, represent THP, Callaway or Taylormade, COMPETE for THE MORGAN CUP, get to use all kinds of great swag including a staff bagg, new clubs, balls, 3 new outfits, etc. To top all of that you are going to send us on our way with all of the swag??? I'd have done this for bragging rights alone, lol.

Truely amazing to the point I just shut down the computer last night and went to bed early, but found myself up at 4 AM, haha.

Thank You THP, Callaway and Taylormade! No words can even begin to justify whats flying through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back