Nike Introduces the 20XI Golf Ball Line

Sounds like an interesting technology. I'll be eager to hear what average golfers think of these. Curious to know if the technology only benefits high swing speed pro type players, or if this something average joe's can see the benefit of. Also, a bit pricey for my taste. $58 per dozen is a high msrp.

Sounds like an interesting technology. I'll be eager to hear what average golfers think of these. Curious to know if the technology only benefits high swing speed pro type players, or if this something average joe's can see the benefit of. Also, a bit pricey for my taste. $58 per dozen is a high msrp.

I'll wait for someone else to fork over those kinds of bills to try these out. Sounds interesting though for sure.

yeah, I will never give them a shot because of this

Is this ball being made with a resin for better results on the course, or simply because it's cheaper to manufacture than polymer-based core balls?

Back