THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, wouldn't you know it, but I may not be off by much. My phone will likely melt from checking in tomorrow, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Wow, as soon as I was so proud of bragging that I'm going to be on THP all day tomorrow I forgot I had school all day from 8-3. :deadhorse:

NOOOOOOO

Edit: NVM, Announcement is today!

We decided that we are full of surprises. The official announcement is coming tonight at 8:30pm EST.

Keep in mind that this is NOT sign up time. But all the details will be available at that time.

Hot Dog! You guys are the best!

We decided that we are full of surprises. The official announcement is coming tonight at 8:30pm EST.

Keep in mind that this is NOT sign up time. But all the details will be available at that time.

Turn the light on and the moths start flocking!

my phone battery thanks you! This is great, I can't wait to hear more about it.

SAWEEEEET!!!!

Great news!!

Wow, as soon as I was so proud of bragging that I'm going to be on THP all day tomorrow I forgot I had school all day from 8-3. :deadhorse:

NOOOOOOO

Edit: NVM, Announcement is today!

How cool is this? THP comes to the rescue as always. Guess where I'll be tonight? lol

This is about as epic an adventure as I can even imagine and how cool is it to hit on the same day as the announcement of THP reaching half a million posts? What a day!

How cool is this? THP comes to the rescue as always. Guess where I'll be tonight? lol

This is about as epic an adventure as I can even imagine and how cool is it to hit on the same day as the announcement of THP reaching half a million posts? What a day!

After the announcement is made I'm sure we'll be well on our way to a million!

This is insane, I can't believe the announcement is coming so soon. How freaking exciting!!!!

We shall have a compeition to see who can make the most posts of excitement.

I'm sure the competition will be stiff for that honor!

SOOO exciting!!! I'm so glad it's tonight and not tomorrow. SW FLA, biggsy and I are playing tomorrow morning and I know that if the announcement was going to be tomorrow, the three of us would spend the whole morning checking our phones and not enjoying our round. Now I'm sure we're going to spend 18 holes talking about how amazing this is going to be. I just need to stay busy until 8:30 so I don't go crazy waiting!

Is it 8:30 yet?

I can't wait to find out the details! This should be pretty awesome.

Nice. Definitely interested in hearing all the details and will check back-in later this evening when I get home. I'm thinking the details will be terrific!

Waiting until 8:30 EST with Marlboro Lights baited breath.

Kevin

holy crap I'm pumped

Ok seriously everybody. I just finished writing out this post for the match play that will be coming up in a few hours. Seeing the entire thing laid out in words was pretty special and brought a smile to my face. It was a long process to get this done involving months of planning, but when you see the final result, I think everybody will be happy.

It will be a NEW THREAD upon announcement.

Ok seriously everybody. I just finished writing out this post for the match play that will be coming up in a few hours. Seeing the entire thing laid out in words was pretty special and brought a smile to my face. It was a long process to get this done involving months of planning, but when you see the final result, I think everybody will be happy.

It will be a NEW THREAD upon announcement.

I have no doubt that you are as stoked as we are, maybe even more so. Thanks again for putting this all into motion! It will no doubt be an awesome time. I'll be tuned in at 8:30!

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back