What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wont be any hats to demo so hats are free reign bro. And as a man you know you cant have enough hats.

On another note I keep spelling hat wrong for some reason. You know how many times I almost talked about buying hate and hates tonight? Not good.

Ya I know the feeling, my wife hates how many hats I have around but you can never have enough. I am having trouble spelling anything tonight, not just hats. I did have an offer to buy a golf club today that I don't know if I have the will power to pass up tomorrow. I don't think it would really be breaking the rules too much.

Ya I know the feeling, my wife hates how many hats I have around but you can never have enough. I am having trouble spelling anything tonight, not just hats. I did have an offer to buy a golf club today that I don't know if I have the will power to pass up tomorrow. I don't think it would really be breaking the rules too much.

Come clean. What is it?

Come clean. What is it?

I am getting insane spin with my supertri right now, I mean just crazy numbers and I'm not having fun on the course. Golftown is letting me trade in my Supertri plus $50 bucks for a Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Tour Driver. For that little money I have to do it and I am not looking for this to be my forever driver, just to get me through to the demo day.

I am getting insane spin with my supertri right now, I mean just crazy numbers and I'm not having fun on the course. Golftown is letting me trade in my Supertri plus $50 bucks for a Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Tour Driver. For that little money I have to do it and I am not looking for this to be my forever driver, just to get me through to the demo day.

Thats last years Nike VR right? PX shaft in it? I dunno dude. Gotta be honest not sure I like it. But the good thing is you might be able to sneak this past JB this late at night haha

Thats last years Nike VR right? PX shaft in it? I dunno dude. Gotta be honest not sure I like it. But the good thing is you might be able to sneak this past JB this late at night haha

I really don't want to buy a new driver, I just need to find somethings that can get me by until the outing. The supertri is just balloning on me and I just want a cheap lower spin driver to get me by till I do the proper fitting at the outing. I just am dreading anyhole I have to hit driver on right now cause it is just flying 150 at a good launch angle and then just going up up up.

I really don't want to buy a new driver, I just need to find somethings that can get me by until the outing. The supertri is just balloning on me and I just want a cheap lower spin driver to get me by till I do the proper fitting at the outing. I just am dreading anyhole I have to hit driver on right now cause it is just flying 150 at a good launch angle and then just going up up up.

Yeah I know the feeling. And its always the arrow too haha. Did you hit it and see if it gave you better results?

Thats a deal breeze, I hit the VR and it is just prime. I've always loved Nike drivers. Feel, sound, everything is just sick. and if you get the PX you can't go wrong for 50 bucks.

Yeah I know the feeling. And its always the arrow too haha. Did you hit it and see if it gave you better results?

I hit it side by side with my Supertri and was getting the exact same launch angle but with 1500 less rpm's. I have a driver lesson coming up in a few days so maybe he can help with the insane rpm's I'm getting with my supritri. The hard thing is its not slicing or hooking, its just going really high.

Thats a deal breeze, I hit the VR and it is just prime. I've always loved Nike drivers. Feel, sound, everything is just sick. and if you get the PX you can't go wrong for 50 bucks.

Thanks Dent I have never owned a Nike driver but I willing to swing a 2 x 4 right now if it can just hit the ball to 250.

Yeah Ive been having some of the same issues with ballooning drives that go no where. It started late last year and just killed me off the tee. Been trying to work on it during the winter so we'll see here pretty soon when it gets warm.

Yeah Ive been having some of the same issues with ballooning drives that go no where. It started late last year and just killed me off the tee. Been trying to work on it during the winter so we'll see here pretty soon when it gets warm.

What are you pondering for your new driver Kevin?

I don't know if too much rpm's is my fault or not, I guess I will find out soon.

What are you pondering for your new driver Kevin?

I gotta be honest I lust after the RAZR Hawk. It just looks bad arse. But I want to hit it at the outing and see what the numbers are with it.

I gotta be honest I lust after the RAZR Hawk. It just looks bad arse. But I want to hit it at the outing and see what the numbers are with it.

I hit it today and it is bad ass. Really nice sound, and the numbers I was seeing were very good. Can't wait to hit this at the outing on a real range if its there in lefty.

I see you were looking at the octane as well, did you try that? And how come the RAZR over the Octane?

Just purchased the Clicgear 3.0 from Modells. Couldn't resist at $130 shipped

Picked up a Nickent 4DX Special Edition Aldila HM-2000 Tour 65X, a sweet set of 3-PW 2005 Taylormade Rac LT2 irons with the T-Step 110 S shafts (been diggin on these for a looooong time), Aldila RIP trucker hat, Cleveland Golf umbrella, shoe bag and 2 fitted Cleveland hats also a Taylormade shoe bag, R7 hat and Adidas ball marker hat clip.

you forgot a golf cart....
Picked up a Nickent 4DX Special Edition Aldila HM-2000 Tour 65X, a sweet set of 3-PW 2005 Taylormade Rac LT2 irons with the T-Step 110 S shafts (been diggin on these for a looooong time), Aldila RIP trucker hat, Cleveland Golf umbrella, shoe bag and 2 fitted Cleveland hats also a Taylormade shoe bag, R7 hat and Adidas ball marker hat clip.

I did too! Went against my love for the white and opted for the more practical addition to my collection of hats and got a black one.

Thats my whole reason for pausing on ordering. I want white but I know thats not wise or practical because of how much my shaved head sweats lol.

Heckuva haul Landon. the SE Nickents are nice.

Bought a pair of Nike Air Tour Saddle golf shoes, time to retire the Footjoy's I think 8 years is quite enough.

Made the mistake of calling and talking to Bobby Grace. (GREAT guy!)

You should all know how that ended for this putter ho. Good news, adding a mallet to my rotation again...and I got a free weight kit/wrench which truly is awesome.

I am TRYING to buy some Nickent 5DX ironwood hybrids--#'s 3,4 and 5 in stiff. Any ideas where I can find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back