Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I am still in limbo, hope someone else decides to make the trip as it would be nice to see you and SethO again.

I hope so too, DD!

I hope y'all have a great time. I am about to head to work for the 24th straight day that is gonna end up being 40 days w/o a day off because we are very shorthanded right now.

I remember those days, retired now and don't miss the long stretches of no off days. Hang in there SS, and we look forward to getting together with you sometime in the near future.

I'd like to join but I'll be getting the house ready to paint and Sunday we are going to Augusta to see Blue Man Group. Plus I don't have driver or hybrid but that might be a good thing! :D

I am jealous of you guys, getting to hang out with KB and Gray is like the best round ever I would imagine!

Looks like we would have 6 right? What's wrong with 2 threesomes? We could flip a coin or whatever. What about Seemoreguy?

Heck , I would show up if someone would swing by and pick me up , Its only a 17-18 hour drive one way :D

I'd like to join but I'll be getting the house ready to paint and Sunday we are going to Augusta to see Blue Man Group. Plus I don't have driver or hybrid but that might be a good thing! :D

I am jealous of you guys, getting to hang out with KB and Gray is like the best round ever I would imagine!

Heck , I would show up if someone would swing by and pick me up , Its only a 17-18 hour drive one way :D

We would love to have you guys join us! Maybe next time if it works out for ya.

Ok for the six people who are definitely interested, let's do it. If someone else wants in that will be great! Setho & I talked about a tee time and we decided 10:00 a.m. Be at Highland Walk no later than 09:45, loaded up, and ready to play some golf. We will figure out teams then. We are hoping SeeMoreGuy and someone else will step up and join us.

I'll be there. See you then. Looks to be about a 2 hr drive, it that about right?

I'll be there. See you then. Looks to be about a 2 hr drive, it that about right?

Yep that should do it. Looking forward to seeing ya up at Setho's stomping grounds :golf2:. KellyBo and I are deciding on staying over to play ArrowHead Point Sunday with Setho & Kyle. Maybe some others golfers in the area may want to join us?

Yep that should do it. Looking forward to seeing ya up at Setho's stomping grounds :golf2:. KellyBo and I are deciding on staying over to play ArrowHead Point Sunday with Setho & Kyle. Maybe some others golfers in the area may want to join us?

Wish I could make it. You guys have a blast!

I'm jealous Gray. We still have a foot of snow on the ground. Have fun!

Wish I could make it. You guys have a blast!

You know Kelly & I would love to play more golf with you Clay! Clay is a very good young golfer with super potential and such a pleasure to play with. He is the definition of a young gentleman!

I have a foot of snow on the ground too! That's why I am going to Georgia to get some golf in!

You know Kelly & I would love to play more golf with you Clay! Clay is a very good young golfer with super potential and such a pleasure to play with. He is the definition of a young gentleman!

Thank you Ole Gray. That means a lot too me. You know I love you guys!

I have a foot of snow on the ground too! That's why I am going to Georgia to get some golf in!

It's suppose to be in the low 70's this coming weekend! You are going to be in HOG Heaven :D

It's suppose to be in the low 70's this coming weekend! You are going to be in HOG Heaven :D

How am I supposed to wear my new golfing sweaters? :alien:

Thank you Ole Gray. That means a lot too me. You know I love you guys!

Yeah we know you LOVE whupping up on us! You little stinker. Get your dad to bring you up and ride along with us. We enjoyed him so much!

Georgia is not hard to find bro! You could of hopped on the plane with RxGus and come on down :D...

Yeah we know you LOVE whupping up on us! You little stinker. Get your dad to bring you up and ride along with us. We enjoyed him so much!

High School Tournament this weekend...... remember?

It's always fun to hear about THPers getting together. Have a great time ya'll.

I'd love to join the action on Sunday as well but we're going to see the Blue Man Group here in Augusta.

Back