Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to a total downer, but I sort of hate my life right now. I'm working longer hours and can't get any THP time in the day. Then I come home and am rushed into dinner/bath/bedtime. Then I get hassled if I spend too much time on the computer since I'm gone all day. Then I try to catch a buzz and before I know it, it's time to go to bed again. Blah. It would help if I could golf or something. I'm sort of hating the new job. Not the job itself, but the extra time and lack of THP. The first paycheck was sort of killer, but it still sucks.

Not to a total downer, but I sort of hate my life right now. I'm working longer hours and can't get any THP time in the day. Then I come home and am rushed into dinner/bath/bedtime. Then I get hassled if I spend too much time on the computer since I'm gone all day. Then I try to catch a buzz and before I know it, it's time to go to bed again. Blah. It would help if I could golf or something. I'm sort of hating the new job. Not the job itself, but the extra time and lack of THP. The first paycheck was sort of killer, but it still sucks.

Just remember Hawk, it will all be worth it in the end.

That sounds exactly like my life right now except I can get out and golf once in while. I leave for work at 5:30 get home at 5:00, wife has already gone to work so I hang out and take care of the boy all night, get him to bed and then crash! Ready to do it all again tomorrow.

I kind of hate my life right now and I hardly work, actually. I don't have a job, I am in pretty big debt with the country club and my credit card, and I'm flat broke. I am so miserable because school is taking a toll on me. Not because there is a ton of work because there really isn't (or I just hardly do it) it's just getting up and actually going to these boring classes is just excrutiating. I'm trying to compare my study time to everyone else and it just feels like I'm failing and doing a terrible job because I don't do homework every night. I'm so lazy and don't get anything done. I'm just not happy being in school.

I kind of hate my life right now and I hardly work, actually. I don't have a job, I am in pretty big debt with the country club and my credit card, and I'm flat broke. I am so miserable because school is taking a toll on me. Not because there is a ton of work because there really isn't (or I just hardly do it) it's just getting up and actually going to these boring classes is just excrutiating. I'm trying to compare my study time to everyone else and it just feels like I'm failing and doing a terrible job because I don't do homework every night. I'm so lazy and don't get anything done. I'm just not happy being in school.

Sorry to hear that Dent, I felt that same way a lot of the time when I was in University. Just keep working at it and you will get though it, and then when its all said and done they hand you a little piece of paper thats worth $100,000 dollars.

Sorry to hear that Dent, I felt that same way a lot of the time when I was in University. Just keep working at it and you will get though it, and then when its all said and done they hand you a little piece of paper thats worth $100,000 dollars.

Thanks breeze. That's what everyone says and I know I will get through it, I just hope i'm satisfied with what kind of job I get after university. There is contemplation for me to take a year off next year. Two of my buddies are back from Australia tomorrow after a 4 month trip just living it up, another is living in Whistler right now snowboarding every day. I just feel like I need to do something like that just to live my life while I'm still young you know? That's what I'm partly using this THP Match Play for is to have a trip I haven't had before. I'd just like to do all the things I love.

Thanks breeze. That's what everyone says and I know I will get through it, I just hope i'm satisfied with what kind of job I get after university. There is contemplation for me to take a year off next year. Two of my buddies are back from Australia tomorrow after a 4 month trip just living it up, another is living in Whistler right now snowboarding every day. I just feel like I need to do something like that just to live my life while I'm still young you know? That's what I'm partly using this THP Match Play for is to have a trip I haven't had before. I'd just like to do all the things I love.

I cannot recommend travelling enough while you are young and single. See the world, Europe, Africa, South America, you will appreciate where you live in the world so much more once you see that nobody else lives the way we do in North America and how lucky we are ...even in Manitoba.

I cannot recommend travelling enough while you are young and single. See the world, Europe, Africa, South America, you will appreciate where you live in the world so much more once you see that nobody else lives the way we do in North America and how lucky we are ...even in Manitoba.

Haha way to toss that in there. Ya I just don't know what I wanna do yet, my initial idea was to live somewhere warm and golf, but that would be insanely expensive. Then again just delaying to get my degree is a big bummer, but I know by the time I graduate I couldn't afford the time and money to go actually enjoy life.

Haha way to toss that in there. Ya I just don't know what I wanna do yet, my initial idea was to live somewhere warm and golf, but that would be insanely expensive. Then again just delaying to get my degree is a big bummer, but I know by the time I graduate I couldn't afford the time and money to go actually enjoy life.

I hear you, I'm still paying back student loans. I try to not over think life, the best things that have ever happened in my life just happened with no planning and were total surprizes. Just go with the flow and have a rough outline of what you want but let life come to you.

I hear you, I'm still paying back student loans. I try to not over think life, the best things that have ever happened in my life just happened with no planning and were total surprizes. Just go with the flow and have a rough outline of what you want but let life come to you.

Now that is a guide to live by, it's what I'm trying to do as well in almost every aspect. Relationships, money, everything. I can't say it's working.. but bad times lead to good times. Good advice Breeze.

Now that is a guide to live by, it's what I'm trying to do as well in almost every aspect. Relationships, money, everything. I can't say it's working.. but bad times lead to good times. Good advice Breeze.

If my limited life experience has taught me anything its too not overthink everything. Everything always seesm to work out, unless your names Mark Burk.

Im still paying student loans too. Good thing is the interest rate is stupid low so they get the minimum plus a few. But I still hate paying then after how many years now?

It could be always be worst if you lived in the US you would still have student loans and you would have to pay for medical care...

Im still paying student loans too. Good thing is the interest rate is stupid low so they get the minimum plus a few. But I still hate paying then after how many years now?

Same thing for me. Last friday I made my last payment on one of them and it was the best feeling in the world. Take that Bank of Montreal, now just two more to go and I'm free...except for my mortgage.

Jeez it sound's like you guys have a truckload to pay in student loans.. I guess that's true because school costs a truck load more in the states.

Let's save the political stuff for the debate room.

Does anyone els think the Golf Channel should stick to showing golf!! I mean seriously how many times in a fifteen minute time span do we need to see the leaderboard with the water in the back ground! They are only on four about 4 minutes at a time as it is, so just show someone hitting golf shots!

Does anyone els think the Golf Channel should stick to showing golf!! I mean seriously how many times in a fifteen minute time span do we need to see the leaderboard with the water in the back ground! They are only on four about 4 minutes at a time as it is, so just show someone hitting golf shots!

tell em' chucky!!! hahaha

I wish thye would stream it as well. I cant just work at work

Rep. I know there's a thread about rep and more specifically negative rep but I dont feel like looking for it. If youre going to leave me negative rep at least have the nutsack to leave your name. And then I click it to see what I said and its about Titleist. Really? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is why I dont usually read it. Im done.

when i practice or warm up i hit everything exactly the way i want... then i get on the course and duff easy shots
i think i need a sports shrink

someone said (trevino or palmer ....? ) the longest walk on the course is between the range and the first tee... thanks for the advice PUTTING4BIRD!

Rep Added :)

Seriously, I know people get sensitive but I know how you feel. OEM you keep my laughing throughout the day. Unless it's twitter and you don't respond to my twits. Hahaha. Even then!

Rep. I know there's a thread about rep and more specifically negative rep but I dont feel like looking for it. If youre going to leave me negative rep at least have the nutsack to leave your name. And then I click it to see what I said and its about Titleist. Really? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is why I dont usually read it. Im done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back