THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fitting to me the event is named after the heart and soul of THP. Not that JB doesn't pull his weight, but I suspect like me, he'd be floundering around a little bit without his wife.

AWESOME.

Kevin

I love the name! Great idea.

I like the fact that this is planned to be an annual event! Nice!

I like the fact that this is planned to be an annual event! Nice!

I dont think we said that. While we would love that, I dont believe that will be the case.

Seriously guys, Vancouver/Victoria with CB and I is where it's at. Granted it's only been par 3's but I've been out 6 times in the past 3 weeks to start gearing up. By the end of the month we'll be back at the beginning of the season.

You go it buddy, we have seasons here but there is no golf season, year round golf! It might be wet but you are out there.

GG is a star!! What a great name. There better be a special speach by her before the tournament followed by her singing the American and Canadian national anthems :devil:

Very deserving name!!

Just ready the name and I love it. Congrats GG, how many people can say they have an event like this named after them?

Haha now that would be entertaining.

After seeing what Christina Aguilera did at the SB Im POSITIVE you can do better with our anthem.

A very well deserved name.

GG is a star!! What a great name. There better be a special speach by her before the tournament followed by her singing the American and Canadian national anthems :devil:

nobody knows the words to the Canadian national anthem....except for....O' Canada..then nothing

nobody knows the words to the Canadian national anthem....except for....O' Canada..then nothing

I beleive it goes.. O'Canada.. we hit a good ball off the tee.. always getting birds.. bla bla bla bla bleee.

something like that.

According to Aguilera no one knows the American one either : p

I beleive it goes.. O'Canada.. we hit a good ball off the tee.. always getting birds.. bla bla bla bla bleee.

something like that.

Dent, you forgot the part that says where Alex Trebek, Michael J Fox and Justin Bieber hail from. :D

My youngest daughter is honered, lol. I'm going all out for this one, we really must have the Morgan award.

When its held will always be in Florida right?

Is this really something that should be asked when we havent even made the official announcement about the first one?

Very fitting name that's universal and a homage to a wonderful woman who's work goes unnoticed by so many but felt by all. Bravo!

Inaugural is just the first (of hopefully many). So many people when naming events improperly name them 1st annual, it's actually inaugural and doesn't become annual until there is another the next year. It's also bad grammar. I learned this when my club was planning our first Spearfishing tournament. JB has said he doesn't know if there will be more, let THP get the first done and even officially announced and then we can beg for more. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back