Bridgestone Golf - The Official Golf Ball of the 2011 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Thanks to Brigdestone again for their generosity!

BFIT for me - B330 RXS

Mrs. Biggsy would like the Lady iQ Plus in White.

She said thank you so much Bridgestone and THP!

Just went through the fitting with Mrs. golf4life, and she will take the Orange e6 please.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

I spoke with Uncle Daddy and he would like to have the E6 in Orange please.

B330-RX for me. This is awesome to say the least. Thank You bridgestone and THP! Meant to say yellow as well.

Last edited:
Very cool! I was fit for the e6. Forgot to mention Yellow if possible.

Last edited:
I was also fit for the E6. Love that ball in all the colors. I sometimes I play 9 holes after work by myself and play two balls, Yellow vs Orange. Thus far yellow has been the winner. Orange was winning the last time on hole 9 by one stroke but he got a double boggy and yellow got a PAR. So Orange looses again. :D

wow!!! so I thought it was cool getting 2 sleeves for free last year, but now you get a dozen of your choice. Thats just awesome. Way to step it up even more Bridgestone. THANK YOU!!!

Was fit at the PGA show and the widget confirmed it....RX in yellow por favor! Gracias Bridgestone!!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

was fit by the Widget but I also used the online chat and talked to Jeff: B330-RX in Yellow please

I just did the fitting and it came out as the B330-RX. I would like it in yellow please. Thanks Bridgestone fo such an awesome experience.

Edit: I would like high numbers if they have them in this ball. Thanks.

Last edited:
Really glad to hear that Bridgestone is doing this again for us, but stepping it up a BIG notch. Much appreciated :)

The widget recommended the RX for me. I'd like to try out the yellow if possible.

Thanks Bridgestone was fitted for B330-RX.Looking forward to florida in may

Wow , I was fitted for the TOUR B330-RX , heck I dont care what color they are , free balls from Bridgestone & THP is Awesome .
Thank You , Thank You , Thank You !!! :thumb:

wow this is really cool:D

e6 yellow please

Thanks to the best golf ball company (Bridgestone) in the business for supplying us with this great product! I will be more than happy to play the RX Tour in Yellow.

I would like to add yellow if possible as well!!

Thanks

I am just glad I am in the last group on sunday, I will have a whole bag full of balls found in the woods....hahahaha

I am just glad I am in the last group on sunday, I will have a whole bag full of balls found in the woods....hahahaha

Ha ha . There will be a few of them. Mine will be in water and in backyards

Your gonna share right?

This is just simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you THP and Bridgestone.

For rbelbin it will be the B330
For Flashy it will be the E6 in Yellow

Thanks again. This place gets better by the SECOND!

Spank2 did the BFit and it recommended the E6 preferably in Yellow please.

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone!

sounds like there are going to be a lot of yellow balls down at PGA National. Has anyone asked for the e6 in Orange yet?

Back