THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been up for 15 days. In the first 10 days, 370 posts were made. The 371st post contained the first teaser of things to come. In the 4 days that followed, 475 posts were made and that takes us to 3:39pm ET yesterday when the second teaser was announced with when and where. Here we are, 24 hours later and over 350 posts have been made.

I think it's safe to say that this is a big deal for everyone involved!! Thanks again to everyone (THP, TaylorMade, Callaway, Reunion Resort), this will no doubt be an event of EPIC proportions!!

If I'm not playing in this event I'd like to volunteer to be the, "Get In The Hole!!!" and the "You Da Man!!" guy...

lmao, there always needs to be that guy.

As long as there's no Henrik Stensons on the rosters we should be ok. Please keep all your clothes on, peeps.

Stay dressed my friends....

Not sure about the rest of you hooligans but I for one have never done something of this format. And lets be honest here. If youve never done something like this theres going to be nerves and a little stage fright. I'll admit it. It sounds pretty damn scary to have a whole team watching you depending on you and on top of that a camera all up in your grill. I played the big three sports growing up and I cant think of anything that comes close to this in terms of pressure. Should be fun to see whos a Tiger and whos a Gmac and I cant wait to see how it all unfolds.

The way I see it...if you can pee in front of a stranger...you can handle the pressure of a 3 footer for all the bacon...hehe

Then I might be in trouble... 'nuff said

This thread has been up for 15 days. In the first 10 days, 370 posts were made. The 371st post contained the first teaser of things to come. In the 4 days that followed, 475 posts were made and that takes us to 3:39pm ET yesterday when the second teaser was announced with when and where. Here we are, 24 hours later and over 350 posts have been made.

I think it's safe to say that this is a big deal for everyone involved!! Thanks again to everyone (THP, TaylorMade, Callaway, Reunion Resort), this will no doubt be an event of EPIC proportions!!

This thread grows so fast I can't keep up with all the posts. I just have to pick a page and read a bit and jump to another page. Like bailing water out of a boat with a giant hole in the bottom using a coffee mug!

This thread grows so fast I can't keep up with all the posts. I just have to pick a page and read a bit and jump to another page. Like bailing water out of a boat with a giant hole in the bottom using a coffee mug!

I know what you mean, but I can proudly say I've read every post. I sure as heck didn't want to miss anything!

I know what you mean, but I can proudly say I've read every post. I sure as heck didn't want to miss anything!

Well... if we are being honest, you only read 75%. The other 25% you didn't need to read, because you wrote them :alien:

Well... if we are being honest, you only read 75%. The other 25% you didn't need to read, because you wrote them :alien:

Zing! hahah.... but lets be honest, its true lol.

Zing! hahah.... but lets be honest, its true lol.

I got to give 9 - Iron some credit. This dude loves his golf and is a mountain climber!

Hey guys cut 9I some slack, us Canadians are extra excited because of the worlds crappiest weather we are experiencing right now. Anything golf related we go overboard :D

Hey guys cut 9I some slack, us Canadians are extra excited because of the worlds crappiest weather we are experiencing right now. Anything golf related we go overboard :D

Double zinger!!! hahaha

Poor 9I, he's just excited.

Hey, I've got to dream big, my golf season is only 5 months long!

Hey, I've got to dream big, my golf season is only 5 months long!

I sure wish JB would to an April Fool's and say this event has been moved to a TBD site North of the Border.

Seriously guys, Vancouver/Victoria with CB and I is where it's at. Granted it's only been par 3's but I've been out 6 times in the past 3 weeks to start gearing up. By the end of the month we'll be back at the beginning of the season.

Seriously guys, Vancouver/Victoria with CB and I is where it's at. Granted it's only been par 3's but I've been out 6 times in the past 3 weeks to start gearing up. By the end of the month we'll be back at the beginning of the season.

Whats a season? :act-up:

I refuse to give up my right to belt someone in the face with a snow ball so I still require seasons :alien:

We'll talk in another 3 or 4 years when my wife finally gets her way.

First Post updated with the name of this wonderful event.

Love it!! How about the Ellie Award for player of the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back