Online Discount Golf Store?

zelmo

Reaction score
Handicap
I found an online store, golfstore365, with darn good prices on the latest golf clubs (Burner 2.0 @ $349 to be exact). Can this be true or are these counterfeit knockoffs. Has anyone at THP heard of, or bought from, this place. They claim to be an authorized TaylorMade dealer, and I have an e-mail into TaylorMade to confirm that, but just wondered if the vast golf wisdom of the THP community could enlighten me. Thanks - Zelmo

You might want to do a search on counterfeit clubs, there is a lot of information on them and some sites here.

The burner 2.0 is selling for $299 on websites I have seen. Do you mean the TP model? It is normally selling for $399.

Come on guys you know the old adage if it seems to good to be true it is too good to be true. Nobody is going to be selling New burner 2.0 irons for $299 or $349 that aren't fakes... Caveat emptor

kingdom59 which as far as I can tell is totally legit has good deals on the Burner 2.0 and R11s right now. But I would be wary of this other site, doesn't sound like anyone has had any experience with them .

The domain registrant comes back to
Tony Ginger
315 Bartlett Street
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801

This isnt the 1st counterfeit site that has come back to that registrant last one was closed down. Stay away from this site...

same "person" registered the site referenced in the following thread and that proved to be fake as well;
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?16348-USAGOLFSALE-Site-Legit

Haha, the thread Dent posted started yesterday at 3:10, and this one was posted today at 3:10. Coincidence?

Thanks for confirming JN!

maybe that Counterfeit Thread should be a sticky thread in the EQ section so people can reference it quickly?

"When shopping at our discount golf store, you don’t need to worry anthing, every golf equipment that we sell is 100% guarantee and we accept exchange or refund merchandises by all means."

Taken from their front page.....misspelled words and broken english.

Haha, the thread Dent posted started yesterday at 3:10, and this one was posted today at 3:10. Coincidence?

haha, that is weird....

maybe that Counterfeit Thread should be a sticky thread in the EQ section so people can reference it quickly?

I agree, it seems to have been a helpful tool already. Instead of people posting threads they can just check that post and easily find the site while we add more.

Many thanks to all who replied. The "too good to be true" price and the broken English are enough to make me back off. There's still no reply yet from my inquiry to TaylorMade...one would think they'd want to quash counterfeits and bogus, so-called authorized dealers as quickly as possible. I'll stick with a reputable local pro shop and pay the extra dough to be sure I'm getting the genuine article that might actually help my game. My current sticks are ten years old, and I'm ten years older too...so I can use all the help I can get. Happy Trails!

Fact: Tony Ginger is Thainer's alias for his counterfeit club operation. Beware!

Come on guys you know the old adage if it seems to good to be true it is too good to be true. Nobody is going to be selling New burner 2.0 irons for $299 or $349 that aren't fakes... Caveat emptor

As soon as I saw the price I new it was knock-off city. Check out Dent's thread, it will help you navigate the dangerous mine-field that is fake golf clubs.

Hi zelmo. I also found clubs I want at golfstore 365. Did you ever find out if this place is legitimate? I emailed them and they swear they are. I have just joined THP. I am pretty much computer illiterate and am trying to figure out how this forum stuff works. I don't know if you will get this so if someone else reads this can you tell me how I can contact zelmo. Thank you. ridenden

Hi zelmo. I also found clubs I want at golfstore 365. Did you ever find out if this place is legitimate? I emailed them and they swear they are. I have just joined THP. I am pretty much computer illiterate and am trying to figure out how this forum stuff works. I don't know if you will get this so if someone else reads this can you tell me how I can contact zelmo. Thank you. ridenden

It's not a legit site.

I found this thread because I was doing some research for a friend who bought a club off the site. The package came from China and the club came broken. Even though the site advertises full refund on faulty equipment, they are refusing to give one. One thing I did notice that there is not an address or phone number listed anywhere on it. All contact is done through email. I would defiantly not order anything from it.

Back