vorder

Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone who went to the PGA 2011 Show, see any information
on Honma Golf products?

Thanks for any reply

This is one company that we searched for and I dont remember seeing. If they were there, we have pictures and will be putting the rest up soon.

This may not answer your question, but I've hit their irons. Felt very good. But very expensive.

Is it true their parent company is Honda but they changed the golf division to "Honma" to differentiate themselves from the motor division? I swear i read that somewhere

Is it true their parent company is Honda but they changed the golf division to "Honma" to differentiate themselves from the motor division? I swear i read that somewhere

I dont believe that is the case. I was under the impression that in the 50s and 60s the Tsunami golf company started making clubs and then I believe it was 63 or 64 that the Honma brand was launched. They did some cool things with graphite back in the day before it was the norm and have steadily grown and got bigger especially with their own lines throughout the 80s and 90s until today.

I dont believe that is the case. I was under the impression that in the 50s and 60s the Tsunami golf company started making clubs and then I believe it was 63 or 64 that the Honma brand was launched. They did some cool things with graphite back in the day before it was the norm and have steadily grown and got bigger especially with their own lines throughout the 80s and 90s until today.

yeah looks like that was a BS story about Honda, I found just this write-up in Travel and Leisure about Honma, it goes a little in the beginnings of the company toward the bottom of the 1st page...

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/good-as-gold/1

Last edited:
Check it out. You can get the driver in a whole variety of colours. Are they ahead of the curve? Who's wants to bet all the major OEM's offer the same thing in the next few years.

mg710.gif
beres-colorselect_wheel.gif

http://www.honmagolf.com/honma/inde...ory=100&Sub_Category=106&Product_Number=mg710

Oooo - I love the colors. I'm not sure how I would feel looking down at a pink or purple head, but the concept is cool.

Ive seen their stuff on Ebay and Tourspecgolf.com. Pretty pricey, but nice looking equipment

My buddy plays a Honma driver. It feels pretty dang good, but way out of my price range.

Back